Reviews for Distorted
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Aw...I love the words you chose! How do you do it? I try, but you are a profi and seem to know what you are doing. I really admire poets...Gr8 job.

Ps- Thank you so much for your review!
Draven DarkCrow chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
I like it! It's awesome!

xoEmotional-Nightmare
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Wow, that was so powerful! A perfect poetic description of the relationship that exists between the Phantom and Christine. I love it. Two thumbs up! b_d
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
i love the way you are constantly twisting concepts in your poems, they really make me think... and get intimidated! you rock!

please, keep writing.
Post Apocalyptic chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
This kind of strikes a nerve because it makes me think of my ex...he felt the need to destroy things to feel good, so I made myself enjoy being destroyed so that we could both be happy together...obviously that didnt work out well lol. Anyway though, this is a really good poem, it flows very nicey, and has a good conclusive end. Nice work, keep it up.

Alice
tofujunky chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
I am a 'Phantom of the Opera' fanatic! I didn't know it was possible to like you even more than I already do until now. Reading this lyrical piece got me wondering, "Why aren't you published yet?" It's amazing to me how consistently good you've remained piece after piece after piece - no matter the subject, style or genre. Ms. Smiles, you are brilliant. You really are. And please remember to notify me when you get published. I hope to score autographs from you when purchasing your works.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
wow... very powerful and wellwritten.. I really have to see that movie
wishes21 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
woah.. this is kinda morbid in a sense but i like it because it makes me feel it.
little faerie chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
thats really good! iv never seen phantom of the opera so i dont know what its about but i like the was it is! dont know why just do!mhairixoxox
pseudocidal chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I love these lines:

He drags her down into his darknessAnd submerges her soul with his is a love of must starve her to feed.

And the fact that it sounds like he's so bad for her for most of the poem, but in the end it's what she wants anyways...awesome work
DaenerysStormBorn chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
"you're my favourite disease"... he's my favourite poison...
mysticalfluff chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Wow, you're really talented! This was awesome.