Reviews for Love is in the Airplane
unerasable words chapter 8 . 5/7/2005
Now the more I look at it, the more I think Grif likes Sylvii. Oh man, you're making my mind wander! Lol. Hurry up and update! Sorry about the super late review! (Like you, I have my exams coming up. I'm not even supposed to be on FP!)
Alison Ashley chapter 8 . 4/19/2005
Yo Rio!

That was an awesome chapter! :) Your writing style is heaps good. I loved the game by the way, and Eppi's list of games she didn't want to play ... especially #4 Hangman and #8 Who Am I?

The whole dictionary with fifteen words made me crack up. Way too funny but weird that you would carry that on an plane ...

I hope you have a fab trip to Melbourne. Are you taking the bus all the way to VIC, or are you going to take a bus then a train to Melb? Or are you actually just taking the plane but 'cause you're getting an airport bus, then that's what you're referring to?

Sorry ... completely random

It's so good that you actually update your stories.

Hey, do you like Delta? I can't remember if you do or not. Anyway, I think 'Mistaken Identity' is a pretty good album, but if I asked you if it was good, you'd probably say all of Queen's albums are heaps better than it.

Anyways, I can't tell you how much I LOVE this story. All the interconnecting stories is a FAB idea :)

Write more soon,

Alison Ashley chapter 7 . 3/26/2005
Yo Rio!

OMG! I like screamed when I saw the green highlighted thingy for your story in my review history meaning that you had finally updated! :D :D

Once again a very good chapter. I liked this part: "I’ve been forced to listen to a few painful songs, one of them, learn to fly. Which, basically, is what you should do.” I LOVE that line. Funny, funny. I nearly wrote fynny, gynny ...

I haven't watched nearly any of the OC extras. I've only seen part of the Life in the OC or whatever its called. OMG! How excited are you about the Sisterhood movie? I am so excited. Have you seen Miss Congeniality 2 yet? I really want to go see it as well as Hating Alison Ashley.

Can you believe that we got an extra hour sleep? How cool is that? Also, its a four day long weekened ... also very cool.

See you at Jem's party. Thanks for finally updating this fab story :D

Miss. Fred

P.S. OMG! I nearly forgot to say this: U - P - D - A - T - E - S - O - O - N - R - I - O - !
kenzie0809 chapter 7 . 3/26/2005
Amazing update! Eppi is so cranky, what's her problem? Even I don't get THAT cranky and rude, and my friends would tell you to stay out of my way when I'm in a bad , I don't really like Irene...I don't know why...there's just something about her. I guess she's too uptight for me...
unerasable words chapter 7 . 3/25/2005
Well it's about time! Haha, only joking. Anyway. I can understand why Irene would be pissed but I mean, things happen! Not Griff's fault. Lol, I still think Griffin has a thing for Sylvii, I mean seriously! Look, he's all thinking about her when he SHOULD be thinking about Irene. Correct? Lol. Anyway, speaking of jolts and turbulence (I'm getting a little sidetracked here) I remember when I was a little kid and flying on an airplane when we hit turbulence and my shoes rolled all the way to the other side of the airplane. Good times. Lol.
unerasable words chapter 6 . 1/31/2005
Irene seems alright, I don't particularly like her, neither do I dispise her. In my opinion, Irene seems more like those people who everyone can hang out with and like and Griffin doesn't really like the idea that she's becoming so 'buddy-like' with his friends (as I think you may have mentioned before). So for some reason, I think I'm more on Griffin's side for some reason.

It's quite interesting how I thought that Griffin had a thing for Sylvii when you had none of it in mind. Haha, I also liked the way you use music lyrics to convey thoughts and stuff (sorry for vague-ness). But if it really happened to me on a plane, I don't think I'd sing. :P Update! :)
Alison Ashley chapter 6 . 1/29/2005
Yo Rio!

OMG! Wow ... you put so much effort into this story. :) :) I mean, where do you find these songs from? The lyrics that you use seem to fit the characters really well. Do you base your characters around the lyrics you find or the other way around?

Hey listen to the radio at the moment, "We are the champions" is on. And you like Queen ...

Do you know what I bursted out laughing about in this chapter? Here, I'll copy and paste it: "singing to the picture of Oliver in ‘Fly Swat Monthly’". 'Fly Swat Monthly' ... now THAT is an awesome name. I love it:):):)

Can you believe we have to go back to school on Wednesday? ARGH!

Did you know London is the second most expensive city in the world after Tokyo which came first? Random fact ...

OMG! Oprah is in the Women's Weekly. Did you know she was raped by her Uncle, and was PREGNANT at FOURTEEN but the baby died two weeks later? Did you know that her name wasn't going to be 'Oprah' but it ended up being 'Oprah' 'cause her actual name was spelt incorrectly on her birth certificate? [Her name was going to be 'Orpah'] And, did you know that she owns Harpo Studios ... which is actually her name spelt backwards?

Anyways, Rove got married yesterday. Sorry, another random fact ...

Love the story :) :) :)

Write more soon,

Alison Ashley chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
Yo Rio!

About Irene and Griffin ... They seem fine as they are. Are they going to break up though ... sorry, random question. Griffin seems to be "in love" with Irene and Irene ... well, she seems to think that she's in love, but actually, I'm not sure if she really is. Ok, if that was completely wrong or offended you in anyway ... please erase your mind and never look at this review again.

I really like Caitlin. Although, when she gets there ... is she going to be heartbroken or will everything work out like a fairy tale?

Also, does this story end when they arrive or will this continue even after they've arrived?

And, how does Archie know Nikki Webster's song off by heart? And, is he 17 liek Eppi said?

Wow ... this must be the first review that I actually kept on the subject of your story and didn't start talking about something else.

Well ... you've just gone offline in MSN. Anyways, I hope you have ... hey, you're online again. OMG! Do you like 'The Prayer' with Anthony singing it? OMG! It's the pop version ... that song can not have a pop version ... Its called 'The Prayer' for gods sake ... not 'The Pop Idol's Prayer'.

Anyways, I'm not going to take up any more space. Holy crap! That means I haven't practised piano for ten weeks straight. Ops! Let's hope that my piano teacher never sees that.

Anyways, I love the 'Hallelujah' song that they played (since we're talking about the OC soundtracks) at the finale of season one. Are you going to buy the box set?

Would you ever want your parents to send you stuff on Valentine's Day? That's what they're talking about on the radio ...

La di da

UPDATE RIO! :) :) :)

Miss. Fred

P.S. I've added this story to my fav stories list. :)
unerasable words chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
Okay. To answer your questions:- Griffin and Irene appear to have a so-so relationship. I dunno where, but I kept thinking that Griffin has a thing for Sylvii (Irene's best friend?). But then again, it didn't seem so in this chapter. I'm not sure. But that was the impression I got (somewhere..). They seem quite realistic, but because of my annoying BIAS opinion of Griffin crushing on Sylvii my brain can't seem to handle Irene and Griffin together.- They all seem like perfectly normal people (obviously). And maybe in the next chapter you could go more into their story? If you know what I mean? Since you did say they had a major role. :)Therefore, you must update! :P
kenzie0809 chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
hmm...interesting chapter (interesting as in good). As for Griffin and Irene, I think their characters are good the way they are. Griffin seems like a follower, but then again that is just me. And it's not a bad thing either. As for Irene, she seems a little controlling of Griffin, but again, characters are good with flaws.
kenzie0809 chapter 4 . 1/19/2005
hmm...I think Caitlin is more like the kind of person I want to be..idk, but I like her character!
Alison Ashley chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
Yo Rio!

I love the chapter! This review is going to be really short 'cause my Aunt said we could use her internet ... but I don't think she expected that we would be on for an hour ...

I can't believe they actually didn't have food. He he. And, vegetarians go first especially the important peoples ... Mary the Shepard Society ... is that an actual society?

Anyways, Archie and Brenna should go together (unless you have other plans) and of course, Cheryl and Oliver ... definitely.

Write more soon, hope you have a good trip, come back soon and update.

unerasable words chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
Hey, it's fine. I don't know how I was confused a while ago. Maybe I wasn't reading correctly. Lol. Anyway, it's cool how you got the story from the airport and LoveActually at the same time. Still very addictive, please update soon! :)
Alison Ashley chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
Yo Rio!

I'm finally going to review you absolutely fabulous, awesome, great, amazing, etc. story. I love this story so much. Even more so is the fact that you actually update unlike certain people we know who practically never do so.

This is such a good story and I love all the characters. I like the different point of views by the way, and your writing seems to be getting better and better ... maybe you can be an author sometime soon ...

You really do have to make Cheryl and Oliver a couple. It'll be very cute. Although, they have to slowly fall in love and not like immediately suddenly realise that they were made for each other.

I'm sorry that I didn't review yesterday like I said I would ... but hopefully, you'll still appreciate this review.

This story is really, really good. I really do love this story. All of your characters have interesting backgrounds which makes it a good read instead of those stories who have very blan (is that how you spell that?) characters.

Keep writing more soon like a new chapter a day would be good. Congratulations on thinking of such a great idea.

Happy hols,

AA
kenzie0809 chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
This story is turning out great! D And Caitlin kinda reminds me of me-but really only because she has red hair like me...lol