Reviews for In Living Color
aphroditeseyes chapter 15 . 12/17/2006
PAHAHAHA

Oh, I'd forgotten how much I love this story! I had to go back and read it from the beginning again after reading this chapter. I fell in love with Tsuji all over again Damn Ria (does she get to sit on his lap eventually?) Oh, and can we have the extended family back for Christmas? I want to hear some more of Granny's raunchy stories...

Well, that made my day (as well as killing any illusions I might have had about my own social life)

Wow, I am disturbingly happy now.

Is there going to be another update before the end of the year? Please?
Rogue-writer-16 chapter 15 . 12/17/2006
Absolutely loved this chappy! It made me laugh all the way through! Spork! yay! I love this story. Keep writing or i will come get you with a spork AND a leaf! YAY!
betalight chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Hmm very funny! I like it, my humor exactly. I shall now continue...
LilLaTLuv chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
Hey!

AH! You HAVE to write more! You have to write more! YOU just HAVE TO WRITE MORE!

Seriously.

This is awesome! Will it be science fiction? Fantasy? When will he learn emotion? Will he know that he's feeling it when he does? How long until they finally get together, you know, romantically?

UPDATE SOON! PLEASE? Or else, I'll find Emily to make you into her current specimen! Maybe she'll have to decapitate you for that specific experiment, too.

Jk, jk!

But, seriously, I am DIEING for more here! Shoot, I don't care if it's only a page long chapter (although, I still reserve the right to rat on you for it), I WANT TO SEE MORE! No, that's not right, I NED TO SEE MORE!

Wow, I'm in a weird mood. Then again, all of my moods are weird...hmm, I don't think that says very good things about me, now, does it?

Luv ya,

Tashi :)
Lovediamond15 chapter 14 . 11/5/2006
woo! brill!
kat for president chapter 14 . 10/27/2006
I'm not sure if this review will help or not, see you haven't updated in about a year, which is sad to see, I must say! I sure hope this story isn't dead, I put it on story alert just in case. I really enjoy the humor of this story, many times I laughed out loud. It kind of reminds me of my own humor, but way more out there. Being a romance loser I am, I'm really waiting to see where that goes. I gotta say, Ria's mom rocks. If my mother had that sense of humor, I wouldn't get in trouble as often as I do ha. Well, hope to hear from ya soon.

Until then,

IB
OoohLookACat chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
i love your story so far.

even though im only up to chapter 6.

it's really funny and i love it.

and just a question:

have u done any of the weird stuff Ria does? Like get onto the counters at a department store and yell for ventilation or is that just your sense of humor going into overdrive?

curiousity is something i can't turn off, just like Tsuji it seems.

ANd i like that name. I have a thing for anime myself, even though TV here (i live in australia) doesn't seem to show very much of it.

I would love to finish reading the story right now, but i'm off shopping for clothes S so i'll continue reading and reviewing further on

Izzie Out
Lovediamond15 chapter 13 . 10/3/2006
aww, she had a cold! por ria, hehe she's so cool i luv her lol, ok, i love tsuji so much, he's a great character, u done good there lol. i will read some more tomorrow, again.
Lovediamond15 chapter 8 . 10/2/2006
woop! nother brill load of chappy's so im jus going to bed now and will read some more 2morrow, k? good.
Lovediamond15 chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
woo! great chapter! i will read the rest, uh...tomorrow! maybe...um...or the next day...dunno...
tearitrightup chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
had to review in the first chapter. it's good.!
Parcel Sisters chapter 14 . 8/30/2006
UPDATE! You'll recieve a complaint from me missy! *shakes fist menacingly*
RhiaLirin chapter 14 . 8/27/2006
Are you ever going to update? TT_TT*sob* I check every week, but just noticed the last time you updated was last December... and yet in your A/N you CLEARLY wrote " Patience! If you can hold out for just a little while long, your wish may soon be granted. coughchapter16cough" and it's only chapter 14 currently, and "we’ll be seeing it in the next four or five chapters" meaning 'more to come!' and yet, I am deeply saddened by lack of my favorite story continuation... :'(
Faye chapter 14 . 8/24/2006
...Well...uh...at least he can determine size?...huh? bahaha, his pov was great. i likeded ..i loveded it!
chouchou chapter 14 . 8/23/2006
ToT UPDATE, PLEASE~! You have no idea the tension that's building up. Heuk. Heuk. We've all been Tsuji-deprived for almost 9 months! Bring Tsuji back into the realm of online fiction! *_*

BTW, added your story to my favs. I was wondering why you didn't put this story under the "MANGA" section since you so many references to the anime/manga world. This question is going to be a bit forward but- did it help with your reviews? I mean, did you feel like you got a wider readership? Sometimes I feel it helps to have a scope of different interest readers because their responses are all so different.

Anyways, update please! Keep up the good work.
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »