Reviews for In Living Color
Jaliy chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
I enjoyed this story immensely! it was really amazing.. I liked your writing style and I hope that you update soon..

Good job!

Jaliy!~
RBuis chapter 15 . 3/10/2011
more?
P.F Ally chapter 15 . 6/29/2010
...okay. that kim girl is freaking me out.
Flytte chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I love this story! You're a great writer. :)
Dwindling Fire chapter 15 . 2/22/2010
omigosh please update! like dude, its been of the years! loll. love it!
Dwindling Fire chapter 13 . 2/22/2010
naw Tsuji!
Dwindling Fire chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
LMFAO! i thought he wasnt wearing any underwear..wouldnt that make things even wierder? LMAO
renegade01 chapter 15 . 11/21/2009
well, that was...entertaining. lol. u never failed to make me laugh with each chapter. ;)
candykillz chapter 15 . 10/31/2009
I wonder what Tsuji got for Ria. Too bad you're not updating it anymore, as much as I want you to. This is such a cliff-hanger. I love it though, the story's intriguing. Ria's hilarious, and I'm dying to know what Tsuji's past is. Hm.. It sounds like he belongs to a Mafia, mwahahahahah! LOL I hope you update even though it's been years now, I just started reading this a while ago. This story reminds me of Kyle Xy, you know that TV series?
Bluecoco100 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
interesting story. ria is a bit weird, but she has character and i like that. can't wait to read the rest!
Preistess-of-the-Moon chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Haha wow I like it! :)
Your Execution chapter 15 . 9/5/2009
I think you may have died. again. D: i hope you didnt!
Keona Raynalise chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
THIS IS SO COOL! I think Tsuji is like... an alien or something... no probably not! BUT he is extremely weird and i hope u can update soon? this is a VERY interesting story!
Nick Wright chapter 15 . 2/17/2009
Uh-oh! It looks like you forgot to post the rest of the story!
Nick Wright chapter 8 . 2/17/2009
I absolutely love Ria's mother.

Also, this story is pretty funny. I'll try to review in more detail when I'm not using my iPod.
555 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »