Reviews for In Living Color
Written chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I've heard great things about this story! I'm babysitting right now, but I'm putting it on my list of things to read and sending this review to make sure I don't forget :) great start so far. I'll be back... hopefully.
xoxgreenxox26 chapter 15 . 12/22/2008
i love your story so much:)

Please update soon! :)
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
please update soon!
Sixpence Fortune chapter 15 . 10/9/2008
Ahahahahaa! *falls off chair laughing*

I love your story!

I want me a Tsuji now...:)

Two thumbs way up.
BlushingSlut chapter 14 . 8/29/2008
so far i'm loving thid story, and can't wait to see what happens next.

as for tsuji's teasing ria, i think it's terribly amusing. everytime i think about i'm joking about the size of his thermometer i always end up with stomach cramps for lauguing so hard... i think even my cat now thinks i'm insane... he has been giving me a lot of strange looks. lol

the story is really amazing...

xoxo

joana
ladydragon93 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Great story.
euphoria-falls chapter 15 . 7/18/2008
well this is fan-freakin-tastic.

]Em
ValSilph chapter 15 . 7/7/2008
oh. my. goodness...!

this is the most sweetest, most amazing story ever! Please, please will you update it soon?
Madness Over Reason chapter 15 . 6/27/2008
Please update! This story made me snort apple soda out my nose (Translation: it's very funny) and I sort of want to molest Tsuji (translation: I have a thing for emotionless, amnesiac males) which probably makes me a perverted old lady (Translation: If he's really about 17 and a minor it would be rather illegal seeing as how I'm nearing the 23rd year mark), but I don't care!

Please update and I will make you (burnt) cookies for life! (translation: update and I shall subject you to my lack of cooking skills)
Allie92 chapter 15 . 6/20/2008
update women its been what two years tutut well update when u get a chance or suffer the horrid out come of your unfavourablle decisions
Sarahj259 chapter 15 . 6/10/2008
okay...omg...the sporking incident...I laughed til I cried...no lie...this story is great!
xxemmy chapter 15 . 6/6/2008
is this story completely dead? it's one of my favorites. a year and a half is much too long...
Kavalier chapter 15 . 5/29/2008
oh man, you haven't updated this in forever. Well, I was really enjoying it. Perhaps this review can make you go, "hey I should really go work on that story now." The premise of this story is really original and your character is really amusing. Actually they both are, in different ways.
Callisto Jean chapter 14 . 5/24/2008
Are you ever going to update? Please? Or have you fallen out of this one?

Anyway...can you let me know? I really want this story to get finished. But if it won't ever be...I don't want to get my hopes up.

Thanks,

Cj
notfortheintelligent chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Hey, I know this review will come in quite redundant but I think the stories cute. Only criticism I have (as the writing as a whole has a nice tone) is that you need to ensure it's believable to some extent: her mum won't be as batty as the main character so it needs to be believable that she's just encountered a naked, battered, handsome man in her living room and you need to show how she is convinced that allowing him to stay rather than reporting it to the authorities is the right thing to do, after all that's what any normal person would have done lol
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »