Reviews for In Living Color
loveology chapter 3 . 1/19/2005
AW. That's so sweet, maw.
Kim chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
You've gotten me hooked. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Les papillons de jeunesse chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
Mou.. I must have forgotten to review last chapter. So sorry!

And you just never quit with the manslave thing, do you? Some day, chickie, someday...Anyhow, I really love Ria. If I was a lesbian, I would so buy her off of you. Just... the way she does things, like the salut to Spike, and her whole romance novel thing... I just love it! Tsuji is.. Tsuji, and a wondering Tsuji at that (haha..) and Emily... well, I can relate to her, lets just put it that way.

~Papillon~
Suii Generiis chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
lol Hey. I likey the chappie. Update soon, kay?

~Shaan
lemjo chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
I'm really enjoying this story. It's very different and that's what makes it so great. I can't wait to find out more about Tsuji.
whacked chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
wahaha! i love this story its so...quirky! n i adore the lil sister and the mother so very funny! and the guy sounds hot! and i love the main character too! ...i mentioned love a lot didn't i?...oh well thats cause i love it! update soon! plz...
Yahel chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I really hope you plan on continuing this, because it's great so far. I like the mix of sarcasm and a just plain weird situation. Yay. Update soon!
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
..This is intriguing! So... what is he? Is he human? OOh, he's going to look after her? That's sweet. I wanna know who ihe is! Please update? Mwahah, that's an order, private! Kidding...Ciao!
loveology chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
Maw, naked man. *smirks* Japanese sounding sorta name hhm, doesn't really fit in but whatever lol. And I love the humor. D It's different and strangely reminds me of myself. OHMYGEE NO WEE.
Bleeding Air chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
LMAO! This is a GREAT story. I'm serious. It is very entertaining and your sense of humor is just... hilarious :b I'm very intruiged with "Tsuji". He's very MYSTERIOUS. :0 And I want to know more about him. But you say the information on him is far off? Le poop :(

This story is going on my favorite stories list ; it's really something.
Adders721 chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
Interesting story! Can't wait for more! Emily seems a little weird and im afraid that if she had bitten me i would have hurt her! LOL! Update soon!~adders~
Kat.A chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
Please write more its good so far!
Suii Generiis chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
Yeah...I'm sorry for my last reveiw. I read it a little while ago, and then I'm all "OMG, I put that?" It sounded incredibly stupid. I have the tendancy to be...well, stupid and NOT funny. Meh, I try.

Anywhoo, Awsome chapter! Very funny, and cute, and strange, and...life-like. Yes, life-like. But it was strange in a good way! UPDATE SOON!

Sincerely,Shaan
Les papillons de jeunesse chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
I have to say that I really enjoyed reading this! You really can relate to the characters, that was really well done. I liked how Ria isn't just some boring narrator, that she actually adds some humor to her words. She seems to me like that cockie little girl that is so sure of the world, and bully for you if you get in her way! I especially enjoyed the part when she was reminicsing(sp) about that lady's face at the department store. Good times, yes, good times. Bravo!~Les papillons de jeunesse
Suii Generiis chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
OMG, THAT WAS HALARIOUS! HAR-HAR! YOU MUST UPDATe SOON ASWELL AS GIVE A DESCRIPTION OF OUR HEROINE. Yes, indeed, she is much like me. (Sigh) Life can pure bliss when you have a personallity like that...har-har-SNORT-har-har!

UPDATE SOON!