Reviews for Crave
xDangerousLovex chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
This is so sad. I cried at the very end. They deserved each other. But hope was being a b*tch to him whenever she met that other guy. I love this story. Sequel soon?
OoohLookACat chapter 24 . 1/23/2007
oh that is so sad.

but it's beautiful.

good work.

izzie
Heafuru chapter 24 . 5/11/2006
Okay so honestly this is about one of the best stories ive ever read in my life, you really should find some way of publishing it somehow, im seriously in love with it!I need you to write more, a sequal, a continuer, anything its an ah-mazing story :]
DeathMetal18 chapter 4 . 5/11/2006
liked all four so far...i wonder how many there are?
DeathMetal18 chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
Still liking it!
DeathMetal18 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
cool. The storyline is pretty good and the way everything just flowed together was nice. I'll keep RR.
LlamaLlamaDuckie chapter 23 . 5/10/2006
hey! its me! your wonderful friend siobhan! you used my card! well sorta lol sorry bout the essay i wrote in it! and if you want to no who the characters are based on - i will tell you! x
NOTPOSTING chapter 21 . 3/23/2006
loved it, can't wait for more!
Wena61 chapter 21 . 3/16/2006
Thought you might want to know that Hope is no longer seeing Lee. P.s. Sorry about Josh
DJones14 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
This story is awesome man, a little rubbish but still awesome, infact it was a bit boring, and didn't make much sense, and was a bit weak, OK very weak, but still great job!
Holly Young chapter 19 . 3/3/2006
really love the story. update soon!
Heafuru chapter 18 . 2/28/2006
I really like the story i hope u keep updating frequently because i really get into it!
LlamaLlamaDuckie chapter 18 . 2/24/2006
hey Ash! yay u updated! erm this sounds a little like our prom honey... not that im complaining just reminising (which i cant spell!) but yea love this chappie! hm oh and Smile! loadsa love Siobhan x
Itamidome chapter 14 . 12/29/2005
Yay, you updated! The final scene seems a little rushed, but other than that, great job!
Heafuru chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Hello could you please effing update, nobody is gonna want to read your damn stories if you dont update!