Reviews for Rewind
ossining chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Favorite line: "maybe I should've kept my mouth shut." Can't we all relate to that? Man, I know I sure can. This is heartbreaking. Wow. Keep writing! :)
Delina chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Hey...very nice poem, makes me think.
Silvra Gregorio chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
hugs, thats so sad...i can relate to some of it, but not allhugs

and thanks for reviewing Lil' means a lot to can go pick_and_ learn a little more.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I love the concept and the title brings that tape player to mind, nice job again.
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
this was amazing I can relate in an odd fashion I liked loved and related to this you did an awesome job
dusk orchid chapter 1 . 1/1/2005 emotional. I really like the theme here. It's SO contradicting...just thinking about all the pleasures turned to regret. Wonderful work. Thanks for the review! ;)
zamthezombieman chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Nicely done, the truth is, We all wish to rewind to some moment, but, if we go back, we'll be thinking the same way, and we'll just do the same kinda sux, oh well, we're all in the same boat
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I mean this in the best possible way, but you write really good depressed poems. Since I'm not depressed at the moment (knocks on wood) I dont know if it would make me feel better or not, but people can definatley see where you are coming from in all of these. If I could rewind time I would be so much happier, but hey, I like to think that things always work out for the better, eventually anyway.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
i wish i could rewind stuff i do or say all the time. i can relate to this! awesome job.
Marydid chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
it's beautiful! aw, one always wants to rewind things, sadly this can't be done, but you wrote a beautiful poem about it.. ) i like it so much.. :)
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
i like this. im sure there is smthg that all of us wish we could take bakc and rewind. good writing!
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
this is really good... it sounds like a love-hate thing, where you hate him and want him to love you at the same time. ah, confusing emotions. at least they make for killer poetry
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
If past was rewound,

Then, you wouldn't write poems,—

& I cryptic notes. —m—
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
;o; You make some of the best LOVE poems ever. Bittersweet and just emotional ! ::hugs::

~ Noelle
myno chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
and not old you that you needed to think... you missed the "t" on told. This is one of the best of your recent poems, i really like it... its going onto my faves list. And when my heart is inevitably broken by the guy I love so much, (i'm not being a pessimist, just a realist- i'm 15, any relationship i'm in has to end in either a breakup or marriage, and we're too young for marriage so... that and living on opposite sides of the world... but i'll see how long i can drag it out for :P) anyway so when i'm all broken hearted over that i'll read over this and be in awe of how well you expressed the emotions. Hehehe... Awesome poem, i love it.