Reviews for What is Love?
FatBottomedGirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
I agree with the person who said that you should seperate the two characters' words and actions. Like, when Alex says something and then Brenda laughs- put Brenda's laughter in the next line.

Other than that, I really like this. Good work!
my dangerous angel baby chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I really liked it. Lori is something else. Making out, then breaking up? Lordie. The cigarette breaking I liked too. I'm very particular about smoking/smokers. An allergic reaction and some childhood memories. Lol, anyway, Great job!
Nickster25 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
okay i comand you to write another chapter asap. i like this so much!
eternalversifier chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Wow, very well written! The dioluge is very real and I love how you described the English teacher and gave her an innocent looking part to the story.

I noticed though, that when you have the characters speaking to each other you have, well for example Brenda's words, then right after an action of Alex's. This confused me at first, making me think Alex was the one who spoke. Try to seperate the two character's words and/or actions. It's easier to read and a bit less confusing.

But other than that and a few tiny typos this was very well written. A great short story!

Starr

P.S. Check out on of my stories if you ever have the time. Don't feel like you have to though just 'cause I reviewed!
candikisses chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
wow, really really well written - i am very very intrigued please continue... what happens next?
Pricilla Cox chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
this makes me happy. it's cute.
Liar Through and Through chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
i love short sotries like this...
SuperGrl2413 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I love this! I'd love to read more of your work! This is great. I love how eveything comes together! this was really great! I'm going to put out a story sunday, cuz i'm new here, so if you want to read it it'll be called Her. I'll be in the T section. Oh and thanks for keeping me awake , i'm at work and i was really bored!
thatonegirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
I have to say I very much enjoyed this little piece of work. I hope to see more of this fiction soon.
this is my love for you chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Nice stor.y I'm interested to know whether it's just a short story, or if there'll be more. It can work either ways.
lil-lee chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
i like it. its very intreging (did i spell dat write?) cant wait for the rest.

u get into the story right away and dont bore readers with useless information. good jeb keep at it!
meep2creep chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I'LL TELL YOU WHAT LOVE IS: IT'S FANCY!
bl0ndielocks chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
your story is my first one on this site. and its great. i think alex has found the girl he's looking for. :D
p0rtugu3se pr1nc3ss chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I REALLY liked your story! i think it was one of the best that i have read here so far. my first story will be posted on feb. 22nd...its probably not nearly as good as yours but yeah...its a start i suppose. anyway. I hope that you update it more because i will be waiting and i absoloutly loved it! _ keep up the great work.
Oriel Cassandra chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Hey, i love this! i love ur style and the storyline sounds like its guna b great! its like reading a novel! please update soon!