Reviews for The Boogeyman
Benton87 chapter 9 . 8/2/2005
This kinda reminds me of a mat/judgement/Anderson type of thing, but i still like it. GEE GEE GEE GORE KILL SMASH. greusomeness is a good thing sometimes
Exiled-Knight chapter 9 . 7/23/2005
Captain Cristo's...I love that place. I must say that the mind set of Wendell is a good study in "religios veneration." Keep up the good work.
Exiled-Knight chapter 8 . 7/23/2005
Well, Wendell's definately becoming more violent. Interesting chapter...now on to the next
Exiled-Knight chapter 7 . 6/7/2005
Your explanation makes sense...though I won't lie and say I agree with it. But it works for the story. On the topic of the story, nice chapter, Wendell definately is completely gone in the mental department. keep up the good work.

Katlyn
JudgementMathew chapter 7 . 6/1/2005
VEry good Chapter can't wait till this story reaches a end so we can finally see what happens with Wendell

Lucifer's Sonata chapter 7 . 5/31/2005
o do i sense a feeling of Antithesis here?hhahaha sorry it's my favorite literary device and everyday occurance it would appear as if Wendell belongs as he is as human... because while Satan has his grasp on him (because Wendell puts faith in him) and God still liking him (because he believes that performing good acts that God may approve of) gives him that glorious niave spirit about his insane life... The same ignorance and niaveness that will save so many actually. Because you can not be on good terms without one of the other not knowing. No say we play by your story's rules and by the insane man's mind... he would actually not feel complete if he actually is accepted and glorified by both because of his lack thereof of devotion to either. His constant dwelling on God even though he has put his 'soul' in Satan's hand, shows that the Devil may be holding him but has not trapted him...

Now that could be me reading way way WAY far into that and i have some other things too... BUT they are all my theories ;; so i won't bore you with them lol anyways wonderful chapter! i loved it!
Eternal Gabreille chapter 6 . 4/26/2005
Aw man this is such a sick story. And i love it so much. I really liked this last chapter, please I do not ask but plead with you to write another chapter.
JudgementMathew chapter 6 . 4/25/2005
I can't help but feel that this guy is a little like Judgement. Oh well gruesomly good chapter.

JudgementMathew chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
Pretty cool chapter.

Mat
Exiled-Knight chapter 6 . 4/24/2005
Interesting developments. I like the added touch of Satanism, or at least one form of it. But one thing that's a bit off, is why would Wendell, now participating in the extremist satanic views, kill off non-christians? Isn't he a none christian? And isn't it a satanic belief that sex is not bad and doing what one wants is good? So james really wasn't doing anything wrong. Sorry, this is probably annoying and I'm not thinking clearly. Just curious. Anyway, good chapters. Looking forward to the rest.
Midnight Lynx chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Cool,different from what I'm used to reading.
Eternal Gabreille chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
This story was absolutely chilling and it was great. I hope to see more chapters.
JudgementMathew chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Awesome child i love how you write the dialect of the voodo woman.

JudgementMathew chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
Awesome chapter short but awesome.

Lucifer's Sonata chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
ah, Wendell my man...tsk...should never give up.. *sigh* lol oh well! thank you so much for your review of my poem! it was so sweet of you lol honestly you really didn't have to bother reading it ;; but anyways! *huggles* interesting new chapters here... I'm not quite clear on your angle or motive for this story yet. Like if it is allagorical, satire, ect... but either way it's interesting to read! (oh and about you review once again, lol i'm really not that good of a poet ;; but thanks!)