Reviews for Flying High
Mbwun chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Pretty good, though sometimes the rhyming sounds forced (and "wings" with "dreams" is kind of stretching it). Good message, though; positive without being wishy-washy and/or preachy.

~He Who Walks On All Fours
not sure yet chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
cute, good job
Aged Parent Peggotty Barkis chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
I like the use of questioning and the ideas. I have a problem with being afraid to fail and now O am inspired.
PhoenixRaider chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Indeed, the message in this poem is clear.. You write really good poetry you know that? :) Keep it up, I am looking forward to reading more.
WindiL chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
I really like this! It does make a good point.
DarkGloom chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Very inspirational, catchy rhyme scheme, nice and dreamy. Thank you for reviewing "The Scientific Theory Of Bountiful Sins"

-Gloom
Rocky G chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Wow excellent poem, One to add to my favorites. It also carries a good message with it. The road to or dreams always seems out of reach. I think that this poem helps to put them back in reach. I enjoyed reading your work.

Rocky
lalamushu chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Ah yes. So true, so true.
rotted reverie chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Short but very good nevertheless.
loversdream17 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
WOW! that is all i can think of best one yet.
Velvet Valentine chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Sorry I don't review everything you write. It's all very good, and very well-written. This poem is inspirational. Everyone should look forward to things like this for the new year!
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Hey! Long time, no review, huh? Lol, anyways, I'm so glad I got to read this poem. It was lovely, and you kept a very nice voice throughout. I loved the topic and it was hopeful and inspiring! Keep up the great work, and as always, *write on*! (PS. Happy New Year!)
Anna178 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
This is brilliant...I love the way you end it...yes something to close the year
TheDerangedSage chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Life would be very very boring if we never flew. :) Excellent work.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Mind—Life's gold—True key,

To mold it and the body,

Brings fulfillment's fey. —m—