Reviews for Waves of emotion
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I like life. I like the water metaphor. Maybe you could make it a bit clearer, as to what it represents (the swelling of pain, tears, or something else) i dunno just an idea.. look over it.. but great work. very beautiful account of your thought.
CutToHeal chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
it works!)
Anray Jzitusia chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
I like this poem alot. It is very writing
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
wow, that was good. i like how you put your own spin on reality. awesome job. i like how you broke it up 2!
JJR Meerraf chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Very good, very tragic also, these tragedies. It is good of you to write about them.

Wonderful write my friend, it was great to read your work again :)
in theory chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Maybe put..we? I love this poem, it strikes something.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
I would put life... but thats because I see it about emotions not the whole tsunamie thing.. simple but great
myno chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
i say stick with life. The tsunami has hit me pretty hard. I'm worried at the moment, i know several people who were on tour in Thailand at the time and nobody has heard anything from them since. So they are either missing... or dead. It's hard to think that these people who so recently were all excited about their trip to Thailand, now they might not even be alive anymore. So this poem really struck me. Well done.
astro-traveling-angel chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
The word you have chosen are right and life is the right word as God did not create the human to do what he has done! The brain is not used wisely I think. Anyway,This is excellent!