Reviews for I Deserve Better
penname1920 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
your poems are great it's as if you're speaking what i feel on the inside, using uncomplicated vocabulary.i like this poem i can feel the anger heat up my computer screen. :Pone question, how old are you?
LyLTiArApRiNcEsS chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
This could probably the poem i like the most by you. I can relate to this and it has that raw emotion.
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
you kind of brought tears to my eyes on the first poem but this one is the best yet to come. way to go
Ayasaki24 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Omg. I know this poem...because I like know exactly what you mean. Like EXACTLY! This is so awesome. You write awesome!
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Nice job. I really enjoyed this one actually. Yes, you do deserve someone else. :)
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
hey that was wicked awesome I loved it I can relate to some of it some of the times great work keep it up
dusk orchid chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
...whoa. It really speaks for itself. Wonderful expression of emotion and symbolism. Great work!
zamthezombieman chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
The dirt under the nails, the table, and the many . The scraps thrown aside...really empowering, and getting your message across crystal clear, no flaws here (That rhymed, so I guess Im a poet) I like, I like: Zam
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Reads kinda like a story, but it worked. Last stanza's my favorite. ~Elli
Violet Blues chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I love the meaning in this poem; I know a lot of people who should read this poem and could learn a lesson from it. *thumbs_up*
Marydid chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Very good, sad, raw but beautiful. I like the last stanza the best.
xHannahx chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
nice, raw and original. like it.

Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
u do deserve better. u deserve the world and more. dont think lowly of urself. good poem and i wish u would believe it.
gnimrodd chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
hmm... angry eh? i think most of us can relate, a little cliche and i wouldn't say it was your best, but not terrible.. something, it seems, that needed to be written. good job all the same. )

Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
harsh but good. Kudos for dumping the loser!