Reviews for Bloody Tears
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
this is sweet, it stings when I read it. I like this poem
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
*sits in stunned silence* Great imagery. I like the simile of the tears and blood. It creates a very vivid emotion behind the poem. Awesome, awesome work!

~Daphne~
ShadowNemesis chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I like this... good imagery, nice choice of words. I feel like this sometimes... :) Keep it up!

-ShadowNemesis
nuclear red chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I really like the imagery you used here. Although I wouldn't reccomend actually punching the mirror...unfortunately in my infinite stupidity I can definitely say this from experience. Anyways, nice poem. Keep up the good work! Always be yourself! -Nuclear Red
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
awesome piece. well written, nice use of imagery and simile. i like this.
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
so very well written and so heart felt and beautiful you're becoming one of my favorites author on fictionpress.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
too sad, but again well-written
Ivriniel chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
So true. I feel the same way. I like it that you used the word "precious" - it somehow creates a contrast, on the one hand this "precious" skin is "sliced open" but on the other hand still considered precious.. Nicely done.
Traced In Green chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I liked the ending a lot. Keep writing.
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Once again, another wonderful poem! I got imagery with this one, and when a reader gets imagery, it usually is good. I love it! ~Amanda
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
wow that was amazing deep n just wow i loved it i can sorta relate
Liviania chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Nicely done...

It seems strange, but I've always wanted to try that myself. But I only have one mirror big enough,and they're expensive to replace.

Livi
dusk orchid chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Beautiful. Such powerful imagery that touches every sensation and feeling. Love it.
white-clouds chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
It's so strong.
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
This is really good. I really like the last two lines, though I'm not sure why. Great imagry. ~Elli
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »