Reviews for On A Clear Day
blankspaces chapter 55 . 2/19/2013
Genuinely cried when he died! This was one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read on fictionpress, it's truly amazing and I would buy it! Never felt like it was dragging and I really liked that even though you had 54 chapters they were really short, it made it flow really nicely. I completely fell in love with Loren, I'm so heartbroken that he died - that reaction means you did something right. Love-love-loved it.
waterbluewings chapter 54 . 8/13/2012
why did you make him die? XD I was sooo upset and almost cried. but their back together and can be happy, which is good.
sarah.evangelina chapter 55 . 12/25/2011
I loved this but you're right, I definitely didn't want them to die. But I am grateful for the scene in which they reunite. However, I mean I know not every love story is happy. But that's why it's a story and not life, and people can control those circumstances. I loved them both. It broke my heart that she couldn't b with him the rest of her life. However, they have all eternity, right?
sarah.evangelina chapter 55 . 12/24/2011
LDS Dreamer chapter 55 . 12/7/2011
I loved it! I was hoping that Loren wasn't really dead and I sort of died inside when he did, but I loved it all the same. I really haven't been this attached to a story before and I just want to let you know that this was an amazing story and that you really know how to hook a reader and keep them holding on. Thank you for this!

Monster Nightmare, The one and only
xkcbby chapter 54 . 11/20/2011
I didn't cry when Loren died. Again, I don't often cry. But when Ava meets him again, he tells her, "On a clear day, Ava, you can see the world." That was what killed me. Because Loren Kincaid is so gorgeous-his character, his soul, his very being. The sudden turn of the story really shook me since I had only just read about Jack O'Leary and Sydney two days ago. And when they meet again, I got a strange feeling of forlorn hope. Probably doesn't make shit sense. I want to say that you are very good at writing because ultimately, Loren Kincaid took a bit of me with him.

The ending made it slightly better, but it never flat out told the reader "and they lived happily ever after." This leaves me to slightly wonder if they really did, despite their reunion.

\
Kiveda chapter 55 . 7/4/2011
you know, i see cliche romances having a 1000 reviews, and your story doesn't even have 100, and its pathetic.

this is absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

i think you just ruined a lot of stories for me in comparision ;)

i have to go check out your other stuff now, but this is freaking awesome!
H.R. Hall chapter 54 . 11/17/2010
The last chapter made me cry! :(
H.R. Hall chapter 21 . 11/16/2010
Why oh why does he have to be married? :)

Im loving this story so far!
Abbagrl chapter 55 . 5/8/2010
i want to thank you, and you're right, love isn't always happy endings, and neither is life. i did cry, and when Loren died, i realized that you really are an amazing writer. You make the words and characters come to life, and right now, i don't know how to express this with words, but your story is life. your characters lived, laughed, loved, and died. i can't tell you how rare it is for me to read a story on fictionpress and have it come to life. If you ever publish, which if you don't it will be a loss to millions of readers, i will buy every book you write.
petitelena chapter 55 . 10/7/2009
That was lovely! Great characters… I find them very enjoyable to read about...and guess what, I didn't get any sleep last night because I just HAD to finish it!

I actually think Loren's death was understandable, sure I was devastated but I know what you mean. You didn't mean it to happen, that's just how the story meant to flow… I myself is trying *emphasise on the trying* to write a novel *but just never got to finish it and just left it there to rot in my documents folder* and you don't actually plan the ending or the story, you just go along with it. Make it up as you go! The ending is bittersweet but you made it happy in the end.

You kind of got me addicted to war romance :) Yay! Well done, keep up the great work!

-retronadya
Rachael chapter 55 . 9/27/2009
This was such a beautiful story. I read your story with Jack and Sydney. Both were beautiful stories. You are absolutely right in that not all stories end happily. But Ava and Loren's story is beautiful in it's own way. I cried during the last chapter. That requires talent to be able to touch someone with words. Absolutely amazing job. And in a way, Ava finally DID get her happily every after.
MiffyDear chapter 55 . 8/2/2009
This was a... truly amazing story. I read this story, expecting not to love it nearly as much as Half Past Forever, because honestly, no story will probably steal my heart away as much as Jack O'Leary and Sydney St. Claire O'Leary did. I honestly can say I only started this story because it had Jack and Sydney make appearences in it. Only until I finished reading this story did I realize I was swept up with the story just as much, no probably even more, than Half Past Forever. You're truly a gifted writer, and if or when this is published, I will be the first one in line to buy this book. You're writing as improved so much since Half Past Forever, and although Jack O'Leary and Sydney St. Claire will always be my favorite couple and always take up a peice of my heart, I guess Loren Kincaid and Ava Lamont will be taking up just as much room in my heart also. :)
sappyromancelvr chapter 54 . 11/18/2008
Aw.

This is an amazing story!

Albeit long, but worth the read.

kurara3 chapter 55 . 5/28/2008
omg you don't know how much i cried reading this. at first i didn't believe you actually killed him because i was like no that's impossible he has to live. but in the end i'm not upset about how you ended the story. just keep up the good work!
94 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »