Reviews for A Choice Between Worlds
Luminated Blood Star chapter 12 . 1/9/2005
Again, I think the ending's bit abrupt, but it was still really good, thought provoking and all.
Luminated Blood Star chapter 11 . 1/9/2005
I have one thing to say...

lol
aurooba chapter 12 . 1/8/2005
Beautiful story. Lovely. You write good. :D
Luminated Blood Star chapter 10 . 1/4/2005
OMG! that was like...intense. I really loved this chapter. Her self-realization and all...wow.

Oh, and, if it's not too much trouble, could you read/review a story I just put up? [And no, I'm not trying to guilt you into it or suck up to you or something]
SafinaM chapter 10 . 1/3/2005
I REALLY hate to burst your bubble, cuz this is a GREAT story, but if Bela really really loved Mioka, she never would've left him. I'm just giving you a little bit of advice, maybe Bela should only stay on her planet for a little while before realizing that she liked Earth better, or maybe I'm just confused as to how long she stayed on her planet, was it a year? But anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm a hopeless romantic :D
Luminated Blood Star chapter 8 . 1/3/2005
SHE CAN'T LEAVE! I mean...*clears throat* the suspense...
Luminated Blood Star chapter 7 . 1/3/2005
Oh no...I sense sadness in your near fortune...just kidding. But really. I do.
SafinaM chapter 9 . 1/3/2005
Hey, this is a great story, I love romances. But not a lot is happening, I really hope you continue this, it's got GREAT potential!btw, could you R&R mine? It's got a little romance too... :D
Chantilly Lace chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
You asked "is it really a true story. I mean, how would you know what he was doing or what was going on in his life or what was happening to him when you imd him that first time?" Well to answer your question, yes it is a true story and I knew what he was doing because we talked about it and he actually wrote the chapters called "Luke".
Luminated Blood Star chapter 6 . 12/31/2004
Oh, that's cute. I like the idea of her getting him an earring. I've always wanted to do that, but I never found a good enough reason to have my male characters wear earring[s]. Of course, I haven't actually been able to post at yet, because I'm sitll a 'newbie', but whatever. I'll stop my ranting.

This chapter seemed a bit short and rushed, but at least you put up something, which is better than nothing. But I'm a bit confused...are their birthdays really close, or just in the same month, or what?
Luminated Blood Star chapter 5 . 12/31/2004
Yay! Update. Can't sya much, except loved this chapter. :-D
crescentgem chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
great story. i cant wait to read what youve got in store for us. keep up the great work! )
Luminated Blood Star chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
First of all, sorry you don't have that many reviews. I think this is a great story and I love the plot. However, I think it would be helpful if you get a beta. I would be happy to just do simple grammar things and make sure you don't run words together, as you often do. You can find my e-mail on my account if you want to take me up on this offer.

And I agree Spirited away NEEDS a sequel. It NEEDS one. Anyway...
mormonboy chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
It would be so cool if she can marry him and convince him to be king and then she would be queen, well I will just have to wait to see what happenes. Continue with the great work for the 4th time. Hope to hear more of this story soon. Your the best!
mormonboy chapter 3 . 12/30/2004
Is Mioka a loner, or just sitting there. Oh how sweet just sitting there waitingfor her to come. Hope they continue great story for the thrid time great story.