Reviews for Don't Decieve Me
Bored411 chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
this is absolutely amazing! it's much different from other stories that i've read and i seriously hope you update it soon, because i really want to see what happens next and if sarah makes up with stephen. T.T so please, please, update soon!
A.E. Reed chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
Wow! Rena and her father are SCARY! Wow and I don't think that Sarah, uh, I mean 'James' can keep up with that, FOR A YEAR?, that would be hard, she's bound to brake. Though if she does the first person she should tell is Stephen because of the whole I LOVE YOU! thing he pulled, it would sure make him happier, I think? Anyway, UPDATE!
Quaver Ava chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
O. Cliffhanger. When does she tell some one. There is no way in the world that she's going to keep this up for a whole year. And I like the diery idea. You should have her write in that more. And it would be intresting if you have some one now.

Quavera_Tava
Quaver Ava chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This looks promising.
The Child of The Potted Plant chapter 9 . 4/30/2005
Aw! Poor Sarah! What a mess!
AJ Angelique chapter 8 . 3/30/2005
SWET! I love hwo this is turning out! MORE MORE MORE MORE!
AJ Angelique chapter 7 . 3/6/2005
I'm loving this! I'm SO loving this! I can't wait to see what happens next!
The Child of The Potted Plant chapter 7 . 3/5/2005
I love the way you end the chapters with the letters, works very well!

Hannah
AJ Angelique chapter 6 . 2/17/2005
Ouch, that boys ure does have a sharp tounge. He really does need to make more friends. Loved the chapter and I cna't wait to see what happens next!
Queen of the Amazon chapter 6 . 2/16/2005
I like this story especially the greek! nice touch keep up the good work
AJAngelique chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
*blinks* Do I *sniff sniff* smell some Yaoi-ness to this story *mad giggles* I'm loving the story and can't wait to read what happens next. PS: Cos-Con is set for October 15 & 16 at Super 8 on Main street here in Norman, OK.
aims80 chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Interesting, keep up the good work. :)
kiki chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
lol. i like this story. it is pretty good. good idea. now just update and i won't throw a hissy fit.
AJAngelique chapter 4 . 1/24/2005
Hm, this is getting quite intersting *strokes chin*
emilyclaire chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
Another good chapter. As usual, both precise and to the poibt but still entertaining. I enjoyed it and eagerly await more...-ec-