Reviews for White Silk Ribbon
frogs of war chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
So he lusts after his best friend, but will he take his lab partner up on his offer?
Gun 2 the Heart chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
It's unique. I like it. It also has a nice mysterious touch to it. Definitely love your one-shots. )
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Cute story. :D

I wonder if you purposefully named the main character Mizu, as it means water in Japanese, to compliment Hotaru's description as being fiery. Whether or not it was purposeful, I love the symbolism.
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Aw cute! Like always! Your flow of words is so variated and I love it! But I can notice that you've developed much by comparing this one to your more recent works!
miyawada chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
hahaha...somehow found quite a few lines amusing. like 'what a great friend he was', '-it called for good eyesight too'...and that you wrote such a beautiful kissing scene. gah. *feels threatened* my mxm scene was so cowardly compared ahaha. but yar, its very pretty, the way you wrote without using disgusting descriptives that imply more action than beauty. tekuya's a weird name tho, but nvm me.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
As sensual as the other ones you've written. You take sensation to a new height.
silverg3r chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
hey. yeehah. that was so... kinky. m. good. i'd say if i get addicted to slash its gonna be your fault. hahaha. jk. anyway. i like the part when he put the ribbon around his neck. sensuous? [how'd u spell it] gee damn now i've got funny pictures in my mind... erk. i'm beginning to think the main char must be a very pretty boy. woot. [who comes to mind? nyahah] anyway i like this "but my outstretched arms felt very much exposed to an unfamiliar cold," [not because its kinky or what] but i thought the way the kiss was carried out was very... pretty. woot. strange me. i want a photo of that. XD yarrgh i want manga to read. and ur books arh... still w me. kk. i'm going to find more slash now. damn. hahaha. happy 2005... nice songs on blog. you're good. XD