Reviews for No One There
Icatora chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
I love it! Hundred times over. And you can't say it isn't good, because it really is, so Hah!

-Annie
HiddenIdentity03 chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Incredibly powerful! Strong language and refreshing rhyming scheme. Great job!
dance-with-me chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Wow that is a really good poem... i can relate a lot to it!
freakinlove chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
WOW!OMG! you are a really good writer esp. in this. I have the same emotions and I'm going through the same thing right now with one of the guys i used to love. It hurts like hell and i know what you mean. You can put all my emotions and all my thoughts into poems. I have so much to thank you for. You have helped me realize that I am not alone not matter if "the one" is there or not so thankyou. Your writing says alot about you, or at least makes you appear to be a comforting person that is in touch with the inner emotions unlike so many these days. Good luck with your writing. Many more good thoughts to come for you. _nocim_
Xbroken-dreamerx chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I really like this poem, I can relate to that feeling. You're an excellent writer. Keep it up!
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I love it! Very chilling, lots of emotion, it's a great poem. Nice job.
Zephyr Zaelza chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
wow that was amazing, I loved it, the way you expressed yourself. I've felt like that so many times before, and so many other people can relate to this poem. Keep writing!-Zephyr Zaelza
Leo Eigenmann chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
I know this feeling. I can understand how it would feel. This poem is very touching I must say.
Jyboreanaz chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
This was a good poem! The poem "Idolization" that you reviewed, the first part was indeed about how people idolize these celebrities, etc, but the ending was suppossed to have a more personal touch about how my father is a stranger in my own life, and that I still seem to idolize him like so many other people do with celebs. I probably did the 'hidden message' just a little too hidden. haha. Thanks for the review though. :-)
Victim of the Wraith chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
It reminds me a bit of the LITTLE PRINCESS in the sense that after a war mix up Sara thinks she's alone in the world and is forced to work as a servant and in the end come up with the perilous idea to escape out the window. It also reminded me of Winifred Burkle on ANGEL because she was caught in a demon demention with people that she never didn't know.

All in all. I like the darkness. The seriousness. The haunting description. It's just an amazing peice all around.
lozfairy chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
This is so sad, brilliant writing though, I liked these lines especially; 'You saw me when I was invisible, You heard me when I cried. You knew when I hurt inside, And understood.' This kind of hits home for me, but theres something about it that I really like. nice work, Lozfairy x
NewlyBorn chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
sad, but very good!i personally am big on not happy poems...that's all i can write...so i read a lot of other not happy poems...doesn't make much sense...but ur poem is definately a good one :)
Anat Qetesh chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
wonderfully put. as you said i think many would feel and understand that, i certainly know that feeling, though for me things look up now, i certanly felt that! awsome poem! p.s tahnks for the review, apreciated! .. awsome, *
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Oh, how sad! Good poem though.

Thank you for the reviews! :D
in theory chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Chilling. Beautiful. I love it, I wanna read the unedited version too!