Reviews for Another New Year
Fifine chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Hello !

I loved this poem ! It's really really well written. And there are rhymes ! (for me, a good poem has good rhymes and metric). Besides, the topic is quite original. I've never read a poem about the new year.

The images and feelings you put in that poem are subtle and shrewd. C'est l'âme du poète mise à nue ! *_* C'était magnifique ! (je m'emporte lol) Ahem, back to English, just keep writing poems, you seem to really have the feeling and the capacity to write such good things.

Bises

Fifine
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
i find u dont upload nearly enough poems for me to review. and since im way too stubborn to read stories that are 40 smthg chapters long, i need more poems! so write on. and i liked this, it was nice and meaningful. smthg nice for the new year, im hoping anyway.
Midnyght Angel chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Very nice, I liked it. Wonderful job.
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
A fascinating and introspective poem about the new year. Each word seems to fit so well together. Your first stanza reminded me of how quickly time has passed during 2004! Wow, we're getting old! :P
Louellena chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
It's weird how much I realize I've actually forgotten, or rather, missed out on... I'm left to wonder what I actually -did- last year, around this time... L.E.
soulshadow21 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
So true, so true. Love the poem and its message. Still looking for a new chapter of "Frosty Skies". Happy New Year!