Reviews for Lonely
runaway sheet chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was beautiful. Especially the end. Nice analysis of life there.

Thanks for the story :)
Bricet chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Love it
Fumiki chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I love your writing style. And I like Daniel XD he's sweet, and he knew exactly what to do to stop Daniel from hurting himself.

'Pain is a wonderful teacher and I've discovered I don't really like it as much as I used to think I would'

Ha! I LOVE that quote!
msdarque chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I'm not sure if saying 'I loved reading it' is the right thing, given the topic... But I did, and it did captivate me and really effect and pull me in. Wonderfully written! Congrats!
Harmony Glory chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This was lovely and very moving. I loved Evan so much. I'm so happy that things turned around for him towards the end, that he realized that he was indeed cared for by others, and that his future hold very promising possibilities. _
D. Empress chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Wow. . . This is pretty deep for a Fictionpress piece. Impressive work.
Organic Shadows chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I loved it. Keep writing.
Kyaroru Fanel chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Yet again another masterpiece involving hot males. I love your writing style.
r.mai chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
first off, same daniel from previous story or diff daniel? descriptions were pretty vague for the story but it suited it. this story was realistically portrayed and evan's feelings and thoughts ... well, they're thoughts that any chronically depressed and suicidal person might have. not much romantic development but i still liked it just the same because of its substance. little tip: proof your stories for minor mistakes like homonyms, spellings and the like. i noticed a few in all of your stories. (like one or two or three at the most) well, hope you write more soon. _ see ya next story!
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Loved it.
MagzRL chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
A.A.U: Awesome as usual!

Magz.
Rinfirithiel chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
this was really great! I love it!
MySweetestSorrow chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
That is amazing, keep writing