Reviews for The suns of the Erthrial never set
k9angel chapter 69 . 4/19/2010
Very good story. I enjoyed it. Thought the ending was to abrupt though.
Siger Tiger chapter 69 . 3/8/2009
That was a lovely story. I think that you should at least post an epilogue to it however.

I really admire your creativity in this story. The culture that you have created is astoundingly complete. I am very curious as to how you came up with the ideas for some of the different aspects.

Good job.
andy-hodges chapter 69 . 8/6/2006
I love this story. almost wish there was more. maybe you can write another story/novel.
Speaker for the Five Year chapter 69 . 7/24/2006
...WoW...
TwoFriesShort chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
If i fail english I blame you. LOL. this was an amazing story.. more so b/c my best friends name if Lydia but hey. ANY WAY... I've read your stuff before (fanfiction) so I was even MOREexcited to find out that you had written this. Speaking of fanfiction, I can't find your any where. Any possiblility that I'm just not looking in the right place and you could e-mail me a link?

thank you and if it was and hour and 1/2 past my bed time I'd go read your other story. _
Twilight Elf- Maiden chapter 14 . 3/20/2006
kayos is supposed to be chaos. Otherwise its good.
Caelest chapter 69 . 9/25/2005
I absolutely loved it! I'm sorry I couldn't write reviews earlier but now that I've seen the whole masterpiece, it's great! Loved the ending. I'm glad that creep got what he deserved but too bad Lydia didn't master the mental death thing to him. Oh well. :)
YourEvilOverlord chapter 69 . 9/22/2005
Wow. what an awsome story. I really did enjoy it. The realism of everything was amazing. You manage to keep it all beliveable and away form the Mary-Sue boundaries. Am off to check out the rest of your stuff now.
maho.shojo chapter 69 . 9/13/2005
Aww! it's the end! TT_TT That was a brilliant story though, i have to congratulate you on a job well done! and writing 69 chapters is no small feat! I hope to see more of Lydia and Erthrial. Till next time.
Lady-Crymsyn chapter 67 . 8/17/2005
good chapters but i have only one question what happened to her mental powers. couldn't she have just used her mind skills at the first sight of the strap and hurt him. the last chapter was just not relistic, what kind of person would just wait to get beaten. if it was me or any other sane person with mental powers would have used them and got their butts out of that situation at first sight of trouble.
limyamfamd chapter 67 . 8/16/2005
I see you left this story on a major major cliff hangar. Now you're asking meto wait a couple weeks before you posted the next chapter. May Iremind you the sun could fall into a blackhole an from outerspace could come and invade our world removingall our I could just sit here go insane trying to figure out what's going to happennext. These last two chapters were really excellent a lot of detailwhich I really love. It's all the small details that really make this storyexcellent. I will be sitting here trying to memorize all the telephone numbersin my telephone book. So that I don't go insane thinking about next chapter

Thank you very much for these last two chapters.
maho.shojo chapter 67 . 8/16/2005
O_o!oh! Shakarr is a bit messed in the head.

Crazy with jealousy? that he should be sovereign?

Well.. anywho, can't wait for the next chapter!
sugarbarbie chapter 67 . 8/16/2005
Sorry, that I have not reviewed, but have been busy getting ready to move my daughter into her dorm. As always, I find much pleasure in reading your stories and look forward to the updates. I will be sorry to see this story end, so any chance of a sequel? Keep up the great work! :)
maho.shojo chapter 65 . 8/15/2005
Gah! I have to wait now..

WEll, so far so good!

You deserve Chocolate for this story! no... Icecream! hahahaha. In my world, it means you have a very high ranking of good quality story readingness... if that makes sense... and if you don't like chocolate, or icecream, change it to something you do enjoy!

Maybe diamonds or a trophy? hmm.. yeah, well.. it's almost 3 in the morning now... -_-;; I've got to wake up early.. but this story is to good to stop reading!

Update again soon please!
maho.shojo chapter 60 . 8/15/2005
Wow! 90 chapters! that's alot!

congrats on completing it! haha, i have yet to finish reading it myself, but soon... 5 more chapters till the last update!

Can't wait! hehe