Reviews for Breathe Without Air
Grayhome chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I understand what you're trying to say, but I think you could strengthen it a bit. You've communicated an idea, but without sufficient emotion. And it IS a good idea, by the way.
fadedrainbows chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Aw, this is so cute! It's very short, and normally I don't like very short poems, but this is cute! Well done.
addie pray chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Gorgeous.
Crazy Biene chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I think you have a really, really, really creative mind. I never thought of these things... all i thought of was "Omg I better not get overweight, will I have a bf sometimes soon? Am I going to fail in school?" U know what I mean? Typical teenage questions... Welcome to my world! -rolls eyes and snickers- anyway I realy like this... I love th ending," Just maybe, I could live Without you" that rocked butt! That also shows character... you are a strong-willed grl...right? Am I right or am I right? Im too talkative. Let me shut up! Anyway to make this short..good job.
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
woah! genius at work!

go see "House of the Flying Daggers" ! It's BRILLIANT!
CrazyChik chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Aw...I loved it!
myno chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
beautiful. The rythm is superb, and I love the comparison of one you love to air- i often feel that way about a certain guy. I think you might enjoy my poem "Mouth to Mouth," but I don't care whether or not you read it, i get enough reviews without begging. Just that it has the same idea behind it as this poem.
Rocky G chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Very awesome poem, I like the line see without eyes the most. The ending is perfect, its all perfect. I enjoyed reading your work I will have to add this to my favorites list.

Rocky
Ivy Thorn chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
You have a deliciously straightforward way with words that can still imply deeper undertones. I love the outward simplicity of this poem and all that it represents. Lovely.
Scarlet Starfire chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Wow, that is very beautiful, and I can relate to it completely. It's very lovely
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Excellent Poem. I can relate.
Nasifah chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Oh! That's so poignant! Lovely poem - you didn't waste any words.
darkpaladin13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I liked it. You did a great job of formatting and structure. It adds a lot to the poem and it's effect. Great work.
Celestial-Sorrow chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Works such as this was why I love your work. This short and simple piece really gets the message across! I'm wow'd !
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 1/2/2005