Reviews for My Behest
MaK chapter 17 . 1/27/2006
Hey! Great chapter. I'm glad you are continuing with the story because it's really good.
Tay chapter 17 . 1/26/2006
Ok. So i love Ward and Christian. I think Ward and Colin are best as friends. But the Christian and Ward relationship is turning out to be very interesting. Update soon!
afk chapter 17 . 1/26/2006
aw colinm likes ward! buahahaha me lieks this! updaty!
Pivoine chapter 16 . 1/24/2006
hehe your chapter makes me smile...and I'm hungry too! evil pizza...miam...sweet Ward...I understand the power of tickles...because I'm very ticklish! update update my dear girl!
Jayn chapter 16 . 1/22/2006
Cute ward! I like inner-child-ness. Lol. PLEASE update!
afk chapter 16 . 1/20/2006
aw! even though collin and christian are so different i like them both loads! XD updatey!
Pivoine chapter 15 . 1/15/2006
NO...er...quite a sudden break...I HATE Christian's dad! -grumble- the end of this chapter however was really sweet...hehe...Ward is so cute and touching I think...well, girl, and the next chapter? I'm waiting for it! great work, anyway!
Pivoine chapter 14 . 1/15/2006
oh my...incredibly sexy (well the titles means it so...)ward and christian are quite an interesting couple hehe...hehe -giggle- there's some move oh yeah! i'm going to read the other chapter now!
Jayn chapter 15 . 1/14/2006
Hm... I wonder if he'll stay with Christian.I hope so! I think it would hurt him too much if he didn't. Please update!
afk chapter 15 . 1/11/2006
so embarassig . but i liked the end, and as the story develops i think i'm begining to like christian allot hehe
afk chapter 14 . 1/8/2006
please tell me you're finishing this lemon! *_* OMG i mised 2 chps in the x-mas vacations but the catchiug up has been great ~
Jayn chapter 14 . 1/8/2006
Ward's adorable, but he's in quite the delimmia! Lol. I hope all things work out in the end! PLEASE update soon!
Kitsune Luver chapter 13 . 1/1/2006
Lol. Chris just needs to get over himself! I just want Colin and Ward to get together. Sometime soon. Hopefully. And Happy Holidays! I hope that you're going to have time to update during break! Get ur butt in action!
tayukinth chapter 13 . 12/27/2005
i know i'm a first time reader but why did you have to stop at a fuckin' good part? better write more or i'll find out who you are and get a mob with pick forks and cotton candy sticks and throw sticks at your window until you do! Bwahahahaha!
MaK chapter 13 . 12/27/2005
This story is soo good...and very original. I love it, I can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »