Reviews for My Behest
Pivoine chapter 13 . 12/27/2005
Wouhou! go Ward! go! hem...he's quite angry! poor Christian! I feel bad for him! tss...anyway great chapter! and I like the action within it! I'm all excited! for the next scene...hm...I'm thinking about it...hem...perhaps Christian's little brother just appears suddenly, wondering why his brother seems doubled up in pain...hem...but it's only a suggestion so...oh and where is the father?
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 13 . 12/27/2005
haha. Nice chapter. UPDATE!

- MM
boo hoo chapter 13 . 12/25/2005
hmm me no like that. christian said he was sorry :(
Pivoine chapter 12 . 12/9/2005
hehe Colin is so sweet! and does Rayne like very very much (innuando!) Christian? There are so many questions...perhaps there will be answers in the next chapter? hm...next chapter...next chapter...NEXT CHAPTER! Update? Update? Argh...I know this review is strange, but...I'm weird! See you soon -I hope so- cheers!
Pivoine chapter 11 . 12/9/2005
argh! I'm so confused! I don't know anymore if I want Ward to be with Christian or Rayne or Colin! I like each character! they seem so real and their personalities are really interesting and strong!

I'm going to read the next chapter! NOW!
xXblankXx chapter 12 . 11/30/2005
love it! update soon!
Kitsune Luver chapter 12 . 11/30/2005
Aww, Ward and Colin are so gonna end up together, right? All of your characters are very well made out. They would all be believable in real life. I guess that I'm trying to say that you make your characters realistic. I am so glad that I found this story. I luv it! And I don't like Christian. He hurt Colin. Meanie. Colin is definitely my vote for final Ward-boyfriend. Woot! I think Ward is being a little shallow overall. Like, come on, how does he not notice how much Colin luvs him or how out of control Christian is? Oh well, I hope everything will work out in the end. I also hope I am right about my guesses. Oh, and that scene when Colin told Ward how strong he really is and that he will always want him was just ADORABLE! I'm seriously going to get a cavity from all that sweetness! I can't wait to find out what happens next. And please don't get annoyed w/ my super long review. Hopefully it will inspire you to update soon? Speaking of, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Alrighty, luv ya muches. *Huggles!*
swordgirl-amy chapter 12 . 11/30/2005
Kick butt story I really like it so far.

Your charaters are all intesting and I love Kara.

Please update soon.

I can't wait to find out what happens next.

-Amy-
afk chapter 11 . 11/25/2005
man, although christian is soo hot and sexy i totally understand teh craryness O.o dun make him do bad things to colin T_T and hey maybe another hot scene? XD
doragon41 chapter 11 . 11/25/2005
hmm well me want Colin and Ward
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 11 . 11/25/2005
Jesus christ! This story is gold! And it's your first M/M? I don't believe it. lol. Can't wait for the next chapter. GREAT job.

-MM
afk chapter 10 . 7/31/2005
OMG i luved it! im sorry for not being able to read this before but in these vacations its difficult to find a freakin computer! butft its greta i really wanna know what haoppenes!
Pivoine chapter 10 . 7/14/2005
O.o Such a reaction for just a kiss -incredible kiss-! I need more! keep it up! cheers

Kara seems to be a mature girl -no kidding-!
xanthofile chapter 10 . 7/13/2005
somehow i missed the last update! no fair! okay...i'm in control of myself now.

whoo...sexy last chapter. *fanning* but everything has to have a crash landing no? (phone conversation) so is he really that much of a bastard, or is he just not thinking clearly? lol just kidding. really.
StolenSoul4818 chapter 9 . 6/26/2005
Holy holy...wow. Yeah, I don't know if I want Ward to share my feelings. I think you should just send Christian over to me...hehehe...
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »