Reviews for My Behest
Pivoine chapter 9 . 6/23/2005
THREESOME! I want a threesome (my god I'm really spoiled)!
afk chapter 9 . 6/22/2005
man i'll take that tissue! i swear i just lost 3/4 of my blood *_* so sexy! i think this is better than mine hahahah! XD

you're so evil! how can you stop there? i really thought you were going to put a threesome O.o well i can wait _ christian is bad and soo sexy! woot! ok i'll leave heh ;;
Pivoine chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
UPDATE! UPDATE! I really like your characters and their vivid personalities! It's short but addictive!
StolenSoul4818 chapter 8 . 6/12/2005
I love Christian. He owns my soul. My loyal loyal soul.
xanthofile chapter 8 . 6/12/2005
agh! too short! *hits head against desk*
afk chapter 8 . 6/12/2005
who cares about rayne? god christioan is a sex god! *_* oh man update! *whipes drool and nosebleed*
princess max chapter 4 . 6/12/2005
I have to say, I think I'd love the design of the house. But I don't profess to having any taste.
Pundit chapter 7 . 5/14/2005
wtf? Possessive much? Damn, Christain treats Ward more like an object than a person. Pisses me off... I REALLY love Collin though. He's AWESOME! I was totally expecting Collin to be the "savior".

Le sigh

Stupid Christian. I know we (as in the readers) don't know too much about him yet, but that "YOU ARE MINE" thing gets under my skin. I like that he calls him 'Gypsy Eyes' though. VERY cool.
Staris chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
yay for Christian and his posessiveness lol it was soo cute! hehe anyways, i don't mind the wait, cuz this chapter was wonderful! update soon!
Skye chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
Haha, yes! Christian all the way!

What exactly is Christian going to do with him O_o *nudgenudge*
Erin P chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
Just read all 7 chapters in one go, I couldn't stop - this is so freaking GOOD! Please don't leave us waiting too long for the next chapter!
HazyDayClearNight chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
That's just evil
fei-yen chapter 6 . 2/23/2005
*gasp* BAD. Update soon!
Malicious Scars chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
GAH! I must know! I must! Update now! There was genital cuppage and then rape-y innuendo and then poof. End. Write!

**Scars**
Malicious Scars chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
I giggled when I read this. Giggled my friend! But why so short, I think I shall give you a prod in the ribs with my pinkie for that. ::Poke:: Anywho, I'm snagged, so I'll read on. Cheers.

**Scars**