Reviews for This War of Ours
Liquid Light chapter 9 . 5/22
This story is made out of pure gold! Its been months , MONTHS! since ive found something really good on ficctionpress. I love it ! Thanks for the wonderfull story !
error40fucking4 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
i'm so sad it's over, but this story was fucking great! i loved it! i hope even though their story is over that i'll see them in the next two installments!
Sparrow chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
im almost certain Ive read this before and reviewed maybe on a different site but Im greatly enjoying reading it again. Your story is captivating and your characters fascinating. Im Irish so I cringe whenever the language is used because its very... broken and fragmented and sometimes wrong but a nice idea to attempt to use it in your story all the same :)
judgemetoxic chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
I am obsessed with this story.
One of my all time favorites.
Ive read it about eight times.
Love.
morningstorm70 chapter 16 . 2/14/2013
Just wanted let you know how much I liked the story and looking forward to reading the others
Tat chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
Great story! Loved the storyline & this was well written!
Sayure chapter 16 . 6/21/2012
Wow finaly the end, if not for the long chapters I would be disappointed because it was only 16 chapters and for a good story it's a shame. Well like I said this is a good story.

I didn't read it before because I read the warning and I hate violence but in this fiction I liked this kind of violence.

Thank you for the work.
drumline chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
amazing fic! Come back soon
happifan chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
This is certainly no light reading, but I am so glad I read it cos this is a really good story. No sappy love story here but I believe the love and trust Moria and Bradley share will deepen and grow and I am really sorry to see this story come to an end. At least we have sequels...yay!
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Not even half way through...What else could possibly happen?
QuickSilverSand chapter 16 . 10/11/2011
awesome story
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
i love it...however i think some parts were a bit rushed...thanx a lot for this...
EmeraldReporter chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
I love this story!
Modern Actide chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I loved this. I just. I don't understand why you're not trying to get this published! Seriously. Thanks so much :)
Stacy chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Ah! Irish! An bhfuil tu in ann gaeilge a labhairt? Story is very good mate fair play to ya x
228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »