Reviews for Memories of You heartbreak version
The Sweetest Oblivion chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
nopee... somehow, there will always be things that unfortunately triggers old memories. how come you can write such short poems and still have them mean so much? - envious of you :)
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
meaningful. know that feeling too...
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
nice and simply put. i like this and i can relate. great job. :)
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
short but good i like this one to.
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Its sad. I like this Haiku. Nice job. :)
Teperehmi chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Short, simple, but it gets the point across. Good work!
catseyeview chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
feel this through and through
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
i love short poems cuz they leave u wanting more, and they leave a lasting impression
James Whitt chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
WOW this was a really GOOD poem and ... well irealized you are a fan of THE LAYBRIBTH are you not? thats one of my fav movies but i am sorry for your heart break but anyway GOOD GOOD GOOD POEM _ keep it up
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
ah so true. i hate when that happens! good thinking.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Rain brought down rose tears,

Permeated all the world,

With your touch now gone. —m—
logical-unreason chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
You suck
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I LOVE IT! Haikus are one of the best forms of poetry. I love haikus! I have a collection of mine in my bedroom, but I hardly ever add to them.

This Haiku, is very easily related to though, and personally, I can relate to it *very* well. I love it. It reminds me a lot of times when I am outside with a friend of 10 years, or sitting alone outside, and I get memories of he and I from when we were little.

Love it!

hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
i will answer that question...very little things will remind you of him...just give it time. i like this...short and sweet. :)
Intrepid chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I love the haiku, but the second line has one more syllable than it should. Keep trying, you can do it.