Reviews for Walk Away
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
or maybe his heart was small,

or couldn't handle love's tasks,

or despaired faithfulness,

or saw some lack inside him,

or felt circumstances wrong,

or lacked own security,

or thought he'd branch out alone,

or lacked love's persistency,

or didn't understand things,

or loved you,—too much to stay.
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Very interesting. I like the rhyming. Gah it must be hard to write a poem like this... i can hardly write from my own point of view when I'm that pissed off. but good work, second stanza's really powerful
LyLTiArApRiNcEsS chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Well written. Poem was short but great. Great perspective of his point of view.
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
awesome job I got to say again very well written
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I like the way you are trying another point of view. You took a risk, and I think it worked out well. It sort of reminds me of a certain someone that was in my life but not anymore. *cough**chough* Nice job though. You'll soon get over him though. :)
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
hey that was awesome really good piece I loved it o by the way the lines was the only way i got the stanza's to work lol
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
well, thats how i felt after my last relationship. i just felt horrible, but i didn't want to live a lie, pretending i was in love when i really wasn't.. anyway, this is a nice one. meaningful, and obviously i can relate to it.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
oh my, if you are tipping the heart, you are a writer and that you are doing
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Amazing idea of writing it from the other person's point of view... don't worry, your heart will heal
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
lying never does help does it... truth is always great. i like this. real meaning.
mizerable-girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
ouch... short but meaningful
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Ok...maybe the last poem I reviewed was just me. But I do like this one a bit better. Not used to seeing poems in this P.O.V. but you did really well with it. *skips off to read other poems that you've written*

hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
the ending was a little harsh, but i like it. i think thats what we hope any guy thinks in a time like that. (not to say that wasnt what he was thinking...)
ForgottenRiver chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Trying to see things from the point of view of others can sometimes hurt you, but it helps in a sense. I hope you aren't hurting too badly and know that in the end, you will realize both of you probably made the right decision. :)

A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Wow. Thats deep. Maybe that is what happened.