Reviews for My Heart
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
RM prize review! :D

[I want him to hold me/to tell me he loves me/He just stares at me] These all end with the same word. Maybe try to change the third one?

[but all he does] It looked weird that this was the only stanza that didn't start with a capitol letter.

[is now replaced with pity] This has to be my favorite line. It kind of brings his character into reality, that he's not a horrible person because of what happened with this girl.

Overall, pretty good piece. It didn'thave as much emotion as some of your other pieces (to me, anyway), but it's one of your older ones so it's understandable.
skyblue-rocks chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
So sad...but i like it.
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
well done imagery. you're so observant of this guy. and god i know the feeling...
JC-Saved-Me chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I love this poem cuz its so deep and true...*sighs*

Poetrybay chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
more an more I read your poems the more I can relate to them very good
Ayasaki24 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I really like this poem! You're a really good writer, and I hope I could like write as good as you JOB! -Aya
SaveMeToo chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I understand you and your broken heart. lol. Well written.

ApplesCM chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I do like your point of view better than the last. Its so sad. :( I'm sorry, you deserve better in a relationship than that. No one deserves that. Well, I could keep going on, and on but since this is a review and not an e-mail I'll say bye, and keep writing and everything will get better.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
The second to last stanza is unbelievable, takes your heart right out, beautifully written again
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
i like it alot even tho the rhythm's kinda funky
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
very true and real. wow
mizerable-girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
poor girl... is that how you felt when your ex left you?
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
This is a really good poem. I had a bit of a hard time reading it because of the format it is typed in, but I got it after reading a few stanzas. (I think I would have understood it better if it were in prose form (like a paragraph in a sense) I kinda tend to understand stuff a little better like that, sometimes. But then again, it could have just been me...who knows? I really liked the message of the poem though.

hauntingtheliving chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Aww... very sad ;-; but beautiful, keep up the good poems ) and dun let life get you too down
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
wow. i'd hate a guy if he did that to me. (well i think i would ) anyway...its a good poem i like it! keep writing