Reviews for In The Dark With You
alltw2mars chapter 15 . 1/15/2005
I really am enjoying this story. I keep laughing or giggling at the situations that you put Damien in, and my roommate keeps on glaring at me, which in turn makes me laugh a little harder. I am looking forward to the next update, so do it soon, please!
Seraindipity chapter 15 . 1/15/2005
yay! wonderful chapter! Finally! A kiss! lol.
Lukertin chapter 15 . 1/15/2005
A kind of random question: Alex says "There's a headless ghost. He has blood all over his face" Eh?

Otherwise, it's great, keep writing!
Desert Illusion chapter 14 . 1/15/2005
"Once upon a time a bear had three pigs and they all lived in a little wolf in the forest..."*falls off chair* OMG! That is so funny! He is now what I would call, seriously drunk! LOL! *gigglez*
Desert Illusion chapter 13 . 1/15/2005
Uh ohh, someone looks like he's having a bit of trouble! *giggles like mad* Heheh, anyways, I LOVE this story! My stupid author alert isn't working! And so I haven't gotten the chance to read all the previous chapters. LOL! Anyways, I'm still reading! )
arachibutyrophobia chapter 9 . 1/15/2005
you ARE going to try and publish this, right?
K.C chapter 15 . 1/15/2005
Beautiful kissing scene- absolutely loved it. And yay! the confession. Nice. So far, I'm absolutely loving this. As I said before, this MUST be published, damn you, unlessy ou want me to print it out and wrap it in construction paper so that I can -pretend- it's published! Anyway, please. Hasten to continue.

-K.C.
arachibutyrophobia chapter 6 . 1/14/2005
I guess its too much to hope shes killed him...
arachibutyrophobia chapter 5 . 1/14/2005
why s her father taking her stuff her dowry? Myopic nasty person that he is...
arachibutyrophobia chapter 3 . 1/14/2005
EVIL MAN! oh, i didnt say anything, so ill say it no...lol. good story, a lot better than many of the ones i've read so far...congradulations!lol.
arachibutyrophobia chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
Crosbie? Hm...who might he be...bet he's scared of Damien, and will be cruel to Elizabeth...*scowls*
arachibutyrophobia chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Awesome beginning! Poor Damien. And on to the next chapter I go...
alltw2mars chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
I truly love this story. I really felt sorry for Damien, and want happiness for him. I do hope that he can find it with Elizabeth. They both deserve the best. I just hope that she didn't kill Crosbie though, but I guess she did. But she didn't would it change her wanting to stay with Damien? I hope not. I really can't wait until you update.
Queen Of Laughs chapter 12 . 1/11/2005
I loved this story from the first chapter. I reminds me of a mix between Beauty and the Beast and Phantom of the Opera. Love the way the characters come to life and the way the plot seems to keep turning on unsuspected angles.

Cant wait for you to post another great chapter.

Queen of Laughs
K.C chapter 12 . 1/11/2005
'Ello! Now that I'm slightly less distracted, I'll leave a more indepth review. First off, this is marvelous- if it were a book, I'd read it in a moment. If I weren't a noble writer, I'd -steal- it in a second. xD But I won't. I seriously hope you have that copyrighted by the way- not all writer's are as noble as I am. Anyway! The linguistic themes, so far as I can see, are perfection. Very lovely. The time period is represented very well, as are both Elizabeth and Damien's feelings. I was a bit surprised at your turn of the point with Alex though.. I'd never imagined that sort of thing going on, but then perhaps that's because I've never lived in an 1835 mansion and such. Anyway, beautiful job. PLEASE continue.. Oh, and by the way, poor Damien- I felt his embarassment, poor lad.

-K.C.