Reviews for In The Dark With You
tarnished chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
Oh, I see things are getting interesting. Crosbie is a pig, obviously.. I'm glad Elizabeth ran when she did. And perfect timing, too. Mwahah.

I like these long chapters, keep them coming ;) Hope to see an update soon.
tarnished chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
Its very good so far. You have excellent writing skills and Damien is very intriguing.

I hope you continue soon :)
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 3 . 1/2/2005
I had a feeling that crosbie fello would be a dirtbag...of course he has to be in the clergy ha. Anyways Another great chapter. I love how you still have two different stories going...I cant wait until the characters meet together. One question: Who is willow? you mention a Willow...
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
Again a very good chapter. You need to post or write faster ha...I finally found something I am hooked on alread. Interesting you are using the disease in this story...adds a great touch of mystery. Keep up the great writing.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Very nice so far. One of the best stories I have read so far tonight...meaning, it held my attention the full time. Great start with character development. I love how you have lines dividing the different scenes. Excellent so far. Keep up the great writing, I can't wait to read more.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14