Reviews for In The Dark With You
Rythe chapter 30 . 3/2/2005
Ah oh my god, this story is amazing! I wish I could've read it all, but I get so insanely depressed by reading it, even thought it is by far the best written work I have ever read. Absolutely beautiful. _ I loved it.
Steph chapter 34 . 2/27/2005
your story was absolutely amazing...and thats really all I can say..(well ill add a bit more just to contradict myself) awesome story, i love the capture of emotions and feelings in it. Keep writing!
vampyre-night chapter 34 . 2/22/2005
This story is really well written, and it took me ages to read, but it was worth it! :) I loved it.
JMDering chapter 34 . 2/21/2005
SUCH A GOOD STORY!
Lukertin chapter 34 . 2/21/2005
Wow. Congratulations on your publication! I was with this story from the first chapter or so (if i remember correctly) and it's absolutely fantastic.

Good fortune in times to come.
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 34 . 2/20/2005
I loved this Story...I cried and got mad and smiled...you did a great job at keeping me wondering and wanting more. I loved the whole thing. Probably my favorite story I have read on fictionpress. I also loved the last chapter...of the life afterwards...it was perfect. Great job and wonderful story.
Waterlily-otter chapter 34 . 2/20/2005
*wipes eyes* Wow! I loved the ending! Very good. LoL. I'm sure you'll have no problems getting this published and sold! Good Luck!
Rappleart chapter 34 . 2/20/2005
wow, its going up for sale? thats awesome and u must b very proud of it, i will certainly b emailing u the address so i can buy a copy, it was a very good story and i loved it very much, good job
kalicokitty15 chapter 34 . 2/20/2005
I don't know if you did this on purpose or not, but at the beginning of the chapter at least, the word meant to be 'will' is actually DAN in many places
Desert Illusion chapter 34 . 2/19/2005
*sighs* I honestly do not know how to describe how I am feeling right now. This story is one of a kind. I've never read anything like it. It's been an amazing journey, from the start till the end of it all. Life goes on, eh? Well, I am glad that they have all found happiness, because they ALL deserved, and needed it desperately!

CONGRATULATIONS upon finishing this novel. It was extreemly well written, and very much enjoyable, in every aspect! It was such a serious situation, and yet, you still managed to sneak in such humorous situations, that one minute, I'd be crying my eyes out from sadness, and in the next chapter, I'd be crying from laughing so hard! You rarely find people who have the ability to blend in everything in such a natural way.

One thing I noticed about this novel, is that it was not exagerated, like how most romance noevls are. Everything just sonded so real, and so believable! All the situations just blended in a very natural manner, and the endings didn't seem like the typical fairy tale type of happy ending. They all went through a great share of sufferings, and to have it end all good, seems likely, and satisfying.

This is one novel I will always remember. I enjoyed reading every single chapter of this. You are a gifted writer, and you have such a good way with words! Not every author can capture the feelings and emotions like you have. I'm glad that I read it all. )

Keep up the great work, and I'll be so looking forward to reading more of your works! This is one thing I cannot get enough of! It's very good that you've decided to publish this novel. It sure is worth publishing!

I just hope that you will leave it on fictionpress, like...forever! This is such a story that I would just LOVE to go back and read again, and again, and again! I LOVED it all! Every single word of it!

Good luck for your future writing! It was a pleasure reading your work, and I look forward to reading more of it! You'll see me as a reviewer in your upcoming story as well! Heheheh!

Take care! And CONGRATULATIONS on completing it!

Loads of love, and best wishes,-Maha.
Desert Illusion chapter 33 . 2/19/2005
*wipes tears from eyes* THAT WAS A WONDERFUL CHAPTER! INDEED!
Desert Illusion chapter 32 . 2/19/2005
By God! That was a great chapter! OMG! Alex told Dana! Aw! She is so good! She is young, I know, but sometiems, you just become mature all of a sudden. I am guessing that she was all along, but it was hidden behind her childish manner and ways. So sweet!

Anyways, *falls of chair laughing* "'Actually, my main residence is quite near here.' Damien leaned forward as if sharing a great confidence, lowering his voice for greater effect. 'The Lucius Mansion on the cliff.'

Mr. Stanton's expression cycled through shock to disappointment, disbelief and finally came to rest at something Damien could only guess was contempt. When his face had finally finished its contortions, he took out his pocket watch and made a big show of inspecting it.

'You will excuse me, I have to find my errant daughter and then we will be going. Good-day, my Lord.'

Damien stood and nodded politely as the man swept out of the room, then he fell back into the chair and laughed until he cried."

OMG! That part made me laugh so much that I cried as well! That was AWSOME! YOU GO DAMIEN!

Anyways, I'm off to reading the next chapters, omg! I'm dieing to ind out what happens in the end! *dies*

Lots of love,-Maha.
DC chapter 34 . 2/19/2005
very good! I love it. I can't wait to read a new story from you!
moxie-original chapter 32 . 2/19/2005
Thank you for your concern regarding copyright of the story, I am moxie, the original writer and it is mine.
Waterlily-otter chapter 31 . 2/17/2005
Hey, I loved Chap. 31. Very nicely done!
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »