Reviews for Darkness Rising
noroomforspace chapter 10 . 6/10/2005
Auugh, I can't take it anymore! You! Write more now! If you don't update soon, you shall NEVER see the fourth chpater of Narashi's story! *hiss*

Still a good story, though.
Michael Dempsey chapter 10 . 4/22/2005
THIS STORY HAS ME HOOKED! The capital letters illustrate my enthusiasm. You have to post more soon! I want to know what the explosion is, and what is in store for Kirai and Lyria...
Michael Dempsey chapter 9 . 4/21/2005
HA! That was brilliant, where you referred to the story as a story, from within it. Laughed a while over that. I like the Fangirls too - though they're potentially dangerous, they seem a lot of fun. Cool!
Michael Dempsey chapter 7 . 4/21/2005
Yes, this chapter is VERY mushy - but in a nice way! I always thought they'd end up becoming a "thing". Cool. This chapter is of course great, as usual.

By the way, I loved the reviews thing you did at the end (I'm very easy to be rendered laughing).
Michael Dempsey chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
That "on accident" should be "by accident", but that's the only error. Fantastic chapter! So we now know the whole weredragon story thing...cool. Also the fighting with the wolf-creature was well-described and hooking. And that last bit, Lyria's train of thought just made me laugh aloud!
Michael Dempsey chapter 5 . 4/21/2005
You wanted a review after this one, so hear it is! This story is really good. I'm not into manga, but you're one of my favourite authors so...couldn't resist. One small point, are you going to describe Kirai soon? Because I cannot picture him at all. I can't wait to find out where his and Lyria's adventure leads them next! Keep writing...
Michael Dempsey chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
oh dear. This is a really good story, what I have read of it so far. My only concern is, it's so much like my own epic i've started! Mine would be influenced more by X-Men and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, but oh well. We could exchange ideas!

Seriously, this is fantastic and I will read some more when I have the time!
A Midsummers Fall chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
This was wonderful! But for criticism, you seem to skip ahead too fast and leave some descriptions out. You also need to develope your characters a little; revel in their past and such. Other than that it was great. _Desi
dragonfire-lina144 chapter 10 . 1/25/2005
Author's Note: I will be totally revamping this story. No and, buts, or ifs about it. It's been going on a downhill slope lately, and is in desperate need of rewritin' anyway.
noroomforspace chapter 9 . 1/8/2005
We! Yeah, you all know I'm the leader. I OWN the anime pack.

Shut up.

Oh, and Ari-chan, I was wondering if I could write a story about Narashi? He seems interesting, and you're not telling me enough!
noroomforspace chapter 8 . 1/8/2005
What does Narashi look like? So far all I've gotten is a scarred feminine-ish man with cold blue eyes and long blonde-white hair. Why? No idea!

And yay, I get to be in the next chapter! X3
noroomforspace chapter 6 . 1/7/2005
Yay! XD

I want to know more about Narashi though..make a chapter with him in it!
shimmer115 chapter 4 . 1/5/2005
Another nice chapter. It was confusing,but it was good. So please continue this and update again soon.
noroomforspace chapter 3 . 1/4/2005
Nice, "Ari", very nice.

Kirai sounds all pretty-ish now, I don't think I can stand it. XD

It runs a bit fast though..not like I can talk.
verona queen chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Hm...I still don't quite get the concept of this being a manga and yet it's entirely written, so I have one thing to say: TURN IT INTO A MANGA AND POST IT SOMEWHERE! This story's off to a good start: fast-paced, vivid, and intense. And although I didn't like "Sabriel" very much, I like your style. So hurry up and get more chapters out so I can send people to check this thing out _

Naralien