Reviews for Resisting Him
jyu3 chapter 22 . 5/17/2006
aw soo cute theyre finally together! boo me jealous i wish u had a b/f like that! lol. anyways nice story)
R. Hanks chapter 22 . 4/28/2006
I really really loved that! It was truely ace babe! absolutly awesum storyplot thingy n ur a vry kooltastic talented writer! (Sry bt i tried 2 use lots of wierd wrds like kooltastic, im wrkin it in 2 my vocabulary) Cheers for the dandy read! lv Rachi X
Lisa0211 chapter 22 . 4/28/2006
awesome story. there were definitely a few gramatical things, but personalities were well definied. good job! i'm about to start a new story. if you'd check it out that'd be great!
dee chapter 22 . 4/18/2006
AW! i love it. i couldn't help but smile and smile. it was wonderful.
Celileona26 chapter 22 . 4/17/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY! Aw! And now I'm sad cause it's over now!-celileona26
euphorix chapter 22 . 4/4/2006
hey! just read ur whole story. so sweet!
BedazzledH20 chapter 22 . 3/17/2006
I am so sad that this story is over, but I don't think I could have been happier about the way it turned out. Awesome job. Aside from the chapters you replaced, I think you did an awesome job on this story. I have been entertained, and it left me wanting much more. I will most likely read more of your stories. Great job! *Necah*
TAIWANIESESHORTIE chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
THIS STORY'S CLICHE. THE HOSPITAL PART DOESN'T SEEM VERY EXTREME. MAC WAS SO EMOTIONLESS. IDK, THIS IS A GOOD, CUTE STORY OVERALL BUT I THINK U HAVE MORE POTENTIAL AND CAN DEVELOPE IT MORE.
My Sweetheart the Drunk chapter 22 . 3/17/2006
YAAY!
lea chapter 22 . 3/16/2006
can you make a sequl?
First Class Freak chapter 22 . 3/14/2006
i love you, in a friendly way...this story was awesome! and i appreciate that theres another crazy writer out there, muwuahahahahahaha! *looks around nervously* no one saw that *in sing-song voice*
Sz chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
i rlly like ure story so far (only on chapt 3 .
Purple-Butterbear chapter 22 . 3/10/2006
Lovely ending! And funny what you said later :D

Your such a wonderful author (even though ur chapters are short)

I'm gonna read your other stories...
Purple-Butterbear chapter 21 . 3/10/2006
I mentioned i was crazy right? i hadn't seen the "" symbol thing that there was another chapter. only after i checked back it at it did i notice. wow, im blind... *continues reading*
Purple-Butterbear chapter 20 . 3/10/2006
Your story made me smile. that chapter ending was just...

i dunno, relieving?

can't wait to read the rest. u left us at a cliffie like u do for all other chapter (almost all the chapters). I LOVE YOUR STORIES! And if heath is gone crazy or something, i swear, i'll send u flames (and "Flames" is just an understatement). But I CAN'T WAIT! I felt hyper just reading a certain hyper chapter. Yes. im crazy.
1,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »