Reviews for Resisting Him
Professional cupcake model chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
LOVE THIS STORY BUCKETS :$

i remember reading awhile back and i forgot to review :P

excuseee meee. this story was amazinggg x
lew2286 chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
The corbin being gay really disappointed me );
Brightheart chapter 22 . 12/23/2011
rly nice story. loved it a lot.
Aurora B chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I like this story and the characters. They sound to be a handful.

When you wrote the story you asked the readers which character (male character) we like more: Heath or Corbin. Even though it was ages ago I thought I let you know my opinion - years later.

I prefer Heath. He's more of a character. Corbin is this typical brother/"sexless" friend.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
Joey 3 Lmfao i love the pants part :D
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
wow your story is hilarious 3 :D
bookADDICT6 chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
I still don't know who to root for. Corbin and Heath are both sweet, nice, handsome, and funny. Everything to want with a guy. For this chapter I have to say Corbin because he invited Mac along when Heath bailed on her. Heath also lost points by going out with that almost slut, Sapphire.
bookADDICT6 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Okay, at first I hated how Heath treated her, and then went on and dissed Mac. She's cool and doesn't come from a super rich family like majority of stories. So, right now Corbin's winning because so far he's picture perfect of a nice guy.

I thought I was going to hate Sapphire because she appeared to be a total bimbo at first. Then, she got super nice when she apologized and stuff. Last, she went back to being part bimbo when PDA was involved.
bookADDICT6 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
I really like Heath, he's not rude or arrogant like I thought he'd be. There's just some guys who take their arrogance way too far. In fact, Heath seems more like the innocent school boy when he's nice. I'm not sure whether I like Corbin or Heath more.

They're both interesting and have the tall, dark, and handsome thing going on for them. I love how you gave your characters flaws, some stories don't have flawed characters at all. Complete bull. Like other stories will have history with flaws, but no actual physical flaws.
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I thought I wouldn't enjoy this too much, boy did you have me wrong! I love the characters, really different personalities. They're not typical characters in a typical cliché story. Even their appearances are different because I've never heard of lime green eyes before.

The beginning is really good so far, you go straight for the action instead of useless banter. My only problem is that you bold to emphasize. I really don't like that, italics is enough for me. Just letting you know for new stories.
pandakim chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
overall AWESOME story! luuuuvvvveeee it!

-pandakim:)
NetbookNerd01 chapter 22 . 8/17/2011
I loved it! I have added you to my alerts and can't wait for more of your stories! I really loved the whole story, keep up the brilliant work! When I saw the title I thought it was going to be one of those squealing, giggly, disgusting ones that I always find but it wasn't ! I well and truly loved this story!
NetbookNerd01 chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Marek marek!

Wait, the polls already done... T.T

Keep it up!
popsicle-stick26 chapter 22 . 6/19/2011
i loveloveloved this story...sooo good! you are such a good author!x
DofD chapter 22 . 4/6/2011
I am so sad this is over.
1,503 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »