Reviews for Resisting Him
DofD chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Poor Mac.

I'm still for Heath though.
DofD chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
I love her.

I'm for Heath. I like a challenge.
DofD chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
I love it!
DofD chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Love it!
DofD chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Amazing. I know I'm going to love this.
Pocket Muse chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I read this last year, and here I am again. You know, I think you could get this published if you wanted; it really is wonderful.

-Tay
cosmetgirl chapter 22 . 2/5/2011
Wow... Amazing Story!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
AW...so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
first chapter is kinda all over the place... you are not realy concentrating on anything
mahi chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
Its a cute story but don't you think the relationship or connection between Heath and Mac was too fast.I mean they didn't even have a proper conversation and suddenly she liked him after a couple of tutoring she hated him at first calling him a jerk and hard to believe..I think she spent more time with Corbin and Bray than him.
mizgardenia21 chapter 22 . 10/3/2010
That was cool and very intriguing I really liked reading it. I liked Mac and Shannon and Corbin was so cool.
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 22 . 9/29/2010
Cutest thing ever... i really thought he was going to die!
Mockin' Bird chapter 22 . 5/31/2010
I didn't really review coz this story was written so long ago, I think you'll be just sick and tired of what I'm going to write. But no one get's tired of compliments right?

As much grammatical errors there were (no offense), the plot still got me to continue reading. Now that's what a good author does. However, I think you should just take note on your uses of "you're" and "your".

Your story wasn't as dramatic as other stories (frankly speak, they get very unrealistic and bore me). I wasn't kept in suspense all the time, thus I am grateful for that, if not, I'll be the one having cardiac arrest.

I'm really glad that I went through the stories you have written. Hope you write more!

FYI: I can tell you are a determined person.
Dwindling Fire chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
CORBIN!
Aradia Cloud chapter 17 . 4/7/2010
Jesus Christ. My heart was beating so fast when I read that part about Heath. Give a girl a heart attack, right? Is is dead?
1,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »