Reviews for What's Wrong With Me?
addicted2storiz chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
If I could tell you what was wrong with you, my own dilemma would be permanently solved! Because I don't know what's wrong with you, or with me. Maybe it's life. But that doesn't quite fit because as you said, everyone else wants to keep living. They don't mind their bad days. Why then don't I, or apparently you? I could think of some answers but they don't fit either, I know because I've tried them. Your words scare me... because my thoughts are eerily like yours. And you may get weirded out reading this random review, but imagine me reading randomly about 10 of your 64 poems (damn, I guess writing's where you turn to express) and realizing that I'm not the only weird-minded person out there. Those poems about cutting are almost similar to mine (not posted here) as well as the one about Anorexia or to keep eating. I can say the same for the ones about wanting someone there for you. The sad thing is that I have no exuse like a guy. I'm just crazy to put it simply. To switch topics, might I say you have an awesome profile. And I think you get the credit for the crimson and crystal tears thing; I thought I was the only one... I'm going to end this review now, but I praise you for your writing. And I'm still a bit suprised that apparently there's someone else who some of the same dilemma's as me. And I still don't know what's wrong with me, or you. And yes, I'm a 'fraidy cat too...
sam chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
nothing. i know how you feel and it's nothing wrong. it's called life.
deVon chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
i know exactly how that feels. complete and utter numbness.
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Wow, that was good! This made ME think! I like it! And thanks for reviewing my poem! :D :D