Reviews for Man and fox
Yume Megami chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Aw...feels sorry for the fox.
Though, it is sorta hard to take care of an animal thats, literally, -flat- on the road. I HATE seeing road kill, especially if it's a cat...too many cats of mine have died that way.
Myself chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
That is so true. I really like it. Though in the stanza "A fox is hit by a car

People step around

"He might have rabies"

"He might bite"

The fox is left there.

Hours pass in agony.

It dies." You might want to change it so the fox is reffered to as a he or she, to make it sould more like a person than a thing.
Silver Shadow chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Saddly, this is true. Oh it ticks me off just thinkin about it
sinister velvet chapter 1 . 10/30/2001
Damn, people really act that way. Drives me crazy sometimes. Luv all your work!
girls-not-right chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
I know. I hate that. I once read a Dear Abby (YES I read that), and one woman wrote and was talking about how some people but their dogs in the back of a truck and the dog could fall out at any moment. She went on to say how, when the humans die, they will be sitting in hell, in the back of a truck, waiting for the devil to make that one fatal turn that will send them flying out and die. At the end, she said "Our afterlife will only be as good as how we treat the smallest of God's creatures."
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
Now, this is something I could have wrote. I liked it a lot. Great work.
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
this is sad because it describes reality.
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
so true..of course me being an animal lover I would've taken it to a vet..but I guess there arent many ppl who think like that..how sad..-sky
Walks-the-Umbra chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Very few people will take something so seemingly simple and make such deep insights as to how the human mind works like that. It got ME thinking now! How people seem to only give a damn about something when it's happening to their own species. *shakes head in disgust* And that's just the surface value of this poem.
Tenchi Masaki chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
Very good got me thinking about how people look at life. God bless
dEmEntEd signed review chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
interesting..
Lonely in the Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Its true isn't it ! Life is so unfair in those ways.
AngelFly chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
I don't like squirrels. There are millions of squirrels. They cause fires and power outs. But the way you say it about the fox, it's true. It really doesn't deserve a painful death.
Me chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Nice. I feel sorry for the fox and your squirrel.