Reviews for I wanna be a child again
BlindBlueEyes chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
I very much. I want to be a lil kid again, even though im a teen. I feel like im 40.

And i hate it.

But this is one of the best poems ive ever read.
Frogalog chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Hey,
this was a great poem!
i wish i were youg again too...
-em
invalidusername chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
That's beautiful. So powerful. If you ever decide to actually record any of these songs, *please* let us at FFN know; I, for one, love your style.
Assassinated Soul not signed in chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
I read this and it's also my opinion on reality. Exactly my opinion. Ya know lifes life and if I want to live it then you gotta live it and what sucks is the people holding you back, but you realize no one is holding you back. But we all interconnect with each other in some odd way and if you do something you want to do someone either thinks its wrong, or right. Mostly wrong for me this lady i swear was going to get my name and call my parents when i did nothing wrong just goofing off outside (don't ask). Sorry this is long. I just wanted to say this was an awesome song, its the form you wrote it in. That was awesome and so were the words, all out great.
Ragdoll chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
cool...yeh everythin was so simple as a kid...i love the bit..."Where evryone fights for a bit of space And we cut off our heads to spite our face I don't wanna be in the human race Cos the whole damn thing is a fucI
MorriganLadyofRavens chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
I love this. I was just thinking about that the other day. Good work
Jezchan chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
All I can say is: Exactly!
a8 chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
This could be a great song! Maybe PG-13... but still, I luvd it!
Amit chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
damn! that was really good stuff, i couldn't agree with your angry soulfullness more, that was really intruiging. do you have a tune? can you sing...being that this is under the song category and all..i figure...

anyway...this should be classified as a positive review, incase you have doubts.
AngelFly chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
I wish I were six again.