Reviews for Love Me Again
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
No, not your best. but it's got true emotion.. passionate. not bad.
LyLTiArApRiNcEsS chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
This poem is iono...jumpy. Like it jumps from one feeling then too another. Its just relli weird in this poem. But this was a great poem. I like the last part.
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
don't say it's not your best becuse it's good
Torn Altair chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
i really like this one- it felt..unadulturated. i dunno how else to explain what i got from it- but i liked the honest in it. thank you for your post, and btw- the first time wasn't about losing virginity, but i can see how it could be takenn that way. again- keep up the good work.
white-clouds chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
You just get straight to the point. Thia guy doesn't know how great you are.
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Its excelent, no, not one of your best, but still really great. In the second line of the poem, was it suppose to be "because ALL I could do was think think of you"?~Elli
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I like this poem as well. I don't know you or him, but I'm sure you are not a horrible person from your writing and I feel I shouldn't give you advice since I don't know you, but all I will say is live your life and try and let it go, and if it (or he) comes back in your life then hold onto him.
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Not your best, but good emotion. p.s. if this guy can't see how smart and talented at writing u r, maybe he doesn't deserve u!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
woah, beautiful. lotta emotion expressed here. i like your poem.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
it's good you wrote this. i think it's the best way to get over him, talk/ write about it. i highly doubt you are 'that horrible'! but ill tell you something someone told me...loves hell till you find what your looking for. makes a little sence. lol good poem tho!
Evelyn Hayden chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
how did you get what was in my heart into words? this is really good.. it's exactly the way I felt...
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
To be happy,—Self,

Is one measure of success,—

Often leads to love. —m—
mizerable-girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
it's really not that bad... it just sounds a bit desperate... desperate to be loved. no offense meant..
alluringdarkness7809 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
awe thats great
ForgottenRiver chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Aw...six month anniversary, huh? ( I bet you didn't do anything wrong. And don't be afraid to write out your feelings. I know it helped me.

Good poem. Very sad, but beautifully emotional.

~FR