Reviews for Lie To Me
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I really think this one is nice.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
i LOVE the format...you're just great!
breezy nostrils chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
I like the shape and loved the poem! I like this organization better. Very poignant -_-; *going in favourites* and you're going onto *favourite authors*
autumnskyhill chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
thank you for your review!anyway, i liked the format of this poem, and the poem itself is beautiful. I can definitely relate about wanting to be lied to sometimes, rather than hearing the painful truth.
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Dude it's shaped as a goblet. Frickin sweet. I like the last few lines the most... Beginning is a bit wordy but the whole thing's meaning really gets across. good job
confused being99 chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
wow...really good poem, i liked it~*~confused being99~*~
LyLTiArApRiNcEsS chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I like the style of the first one. Well written poem. You can really write to your emotions! great job!
florbixblaster chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
ouch! that must really hurt. i don't know what the shape is for...is it intentional?...nice one. very natural
gnimrodd chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
i love it, it's amaznig. i find it really funny (word choicebad.. heh) how in the end of a relationship you would do anything for any kind of attention/love from that certain person. great poem! and oh yes, i like the first format better. it's cool how it looks like a fish.. (not sure if it's supposed to be a fish.. but heh, it still looks col.)

-gnimrodd
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I wanted to say how beautiful this poem is I thought I write alot but you write alot. I got to say that this poem right now means so much to me because I've experince I thing call untrue love. I wanted to say this is one of my favorite poems already.

Good job, a very good job

can you please reviev my poems?
sunscraped chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Hey look, a person... It seems like you wrote this more or less for the format...Holy *censored*! How did you get so many peopple on your 'you are on the favourites list of' list? My god...~!
Kalopsia chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
I'm not sure which one i like better...hm.
Kalopsia chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
so honest! I love this one.
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Yeah know this feeling too. Very nice once again
origamikitty chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Hehe, the first one looks like a gold fish )

It was a good poem though. I think I like the second format better.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »