Reviews for Twisted Realities
little fox demon chapter 7 . 3/4/2007
way cool i thought that she would be younger but oh well but i dont know what she looks like and if she has magik or not or what shes wearing so its hard to picture her but its still very cool so far keep going with it
florida chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
hey

next chapter is up and rolling! YES!

ha look i told you that I would review! It's all your fault that it's late too, couse you never told me that you updated! megasp

of course it is as wonderful as always linz, and I like the thing with the one eye deamon and one eye elf, very creative!

I can't wait until you post the next chapter, and you better post it before i go off to camp, or else...

Your number one fan!

florida
Bleeding Air chapter 6 . 7/7/2006
ugh, mismatched eyes, that's hot. & he could be a killer- that's even hotter. k.. i sound like a psycho. oh, well. what can ya do. well, i like him, even despite that, lolzz.. so he's like. half demon, half elf? interestingness.s.s.

anyhow. it took me awhile to get my memory refreshed. but whoo. she's gonna go into the demon uh. realm! haha. sweet up. i should probably stop saying "sweet up".. my friend told me i sound like a gangsta. i'm only trying to be cool. s'all. -bobs head-

mk.
icedfaerie chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
Wow! This is an amazing story...I'm totally into it and I can't wait until the next chapter! Hope it's soon...
Tatsu-Dreamer chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
Interesting.I like the characters so far. They are catching. I can't wait to see how it develops. However, I'm not sure how much you want the audience to feel for the main character. so far I'm not very connected with her struggles, because I don't know how much she cared for the father she lost, or how terrifying demons are to the elves. Maybe you could add some flash back sequences to show some of these ideas, or start the story a little sooner. I just know that I don't feel for her as much as i would like to. Can't wait to see what happens next.
florida chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
YaY!

I've been wondering when you'd update this one. So I passed the test lindsay I updated fair and square, now it's your turn again.

Aw... it's so sad. Bad Lindsay. Bad. Whatever happened to "...and the all lived happily ever after?" HM?

I really like it!

florida
I Luv Kitties chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
omg its awesome!
BlackFireyPhoenix86 chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
I'm so glad you updated this story... I can't believe Dujani died... Poor Dair, he's taking it realy hard...

Great use of imagery in this chapter...

I can't wait until the next chapter comes out...

Keep up the good work... _
BlackFireyPhoenix86 chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
this is good.. I find myself very in to it.. I what to know what her father have to say?.. and who was guy that with her father? Please update, I most know the answers.. Keep up the good work..
florida chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
LINZ! you never told me that u updated this! /GASP/ How could u?

You better update soon and trust me I'm going to make sure that u do. /Evil Smile/florida
Bleeding Air chapter 4 . 6/9/2005
Ah! I didn't even know you had updated! Yay! hehe. And you dedicated this story to ME? Omigasp! I'm so flattered and. . . surprised. haha. I don't know what to say! Just. Aw. You made my day!

The was-hooded (haha) guy with funky hair sounds like a sezzy man. So does the demon. What's with you? How come there are two hot guys? Now I'm unsure which one I like better. 'Cept, the guy with the hood's age hasn't really been told, and he's been hacking and coughing, so. . . is he like, 50? lol. Or is he just sick? Or maybe I read that part wrong, and the daddy was coughing.

Ugh. I'd reread it, but I have to go to school. It blows. haha, anyways. Didja know that one of my characters (in an unposted story) has the name Aura? haha, i just thought that was neat. Great minds think alike, ohoho. Anyways. I'm gonna be late!

Purdy chapter, mon cherie. I'm really wondering who the funky haired guy is and what his intentions are.
Phoenix-ofthe-Goldenrose chapter 4 . 6/5/2005
Ohh! I love this story! please update soon! This is simply fantastic...i love the ending to this chapter...it's so creepy. Thanx for a great story
Phoenix-ofthe-Goldenrose chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
whoa...very intense. i don't know why, but that last line makes me think that something will happen to Nyara's mother. oh...cool story so far.
crazywriter321456 chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
when are you going to update? HUH HUH HUH?
bulletproof.cupid chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
Wowwie, so this is Nyara... the girl who lost her mother. Hmm so she's out to save her brother and father. Interesting )

I love Numb... could sing it all day long! lol anywho, back to the point here. This is amazing... awesomely written aw well. Keep up the good work and update soon. Let's see if she makes it to his world in time...

Bubblegum