Reviews for crash
young and the reckless chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
"our love is a stillborn child" ...fantastic.
Juni chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Really beautiful. I'm a bit of a rambler myself, so I love succinct, powerfully written poetry like this. You say so much in so few words.

Excellent job.
Sapphire Spectrum chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
that was truly incredible and beautiful. It had so much meaning behind it. You are a brilliant poet!
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
it's mindblowing, and reminds me of the pictures of second hand plain wood bloodstained coffins and thin, dying amputees, that make me feel so sick. so fucking powerful
Kellza chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
This makes me think of disaster victims. It brought to mind, for me, an image I'd seen in a photo after the poetry is always beautiful. This one, while short, managed to capture a peak of emotion that would be hard to grasp in any other form besides poetry.
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
oh wow. short and so sharp. powerful words, especially "our love is a stillborn child". simply poignant.
Aneliz Rei chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
You speak things and pictures, not words. I see yellow hospital lights and a linoleum floor; still, crisply linened, sad sheets; aluminum bars just holding this dead weight off the floor. Regardless of the fact that these may not have been the intended images, please take the compliment as intended.

I shall read on; I wish I had discovered your works earlier.
Lux's Confusion chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
the stillness is the light, the lack is the beauty, the death is the all embracing peace, but alive with meaning, and energy and memory. hmm, it's a thinker no doubt.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I like this one to.
akaSummer chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Oh, you're good.

x3 Summer
Hippy Maniac chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Oh and by the way I am British and therefore I spell 'judgement' like that rather than 'judgment' so don't correct my spelling.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Beautiful
Hippy Maniac chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
The use of no punctuation aren't doing anything for you hun, other than that great poem! I probably shouldn't be quite so happy about it as it is one of those depressing ones but oh well, I liked it!
Opium Hex chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
You've reviewed my work as Ruby Woo...I won't be using that name any more, so check out OpiumHex...lots of new stuff :D
not sure yet chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
strong last line, muchly excellently enjoyed this
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »