Reviews for Amaranth Old Version
little-devil-eyes chapter 25 . 2/2/2006
;_; this story is just so sad so far, i hope Seth will be ok ;_; poor have a wonderful way with words its a great story just really sad.. keep up the good work and hope you post again soon
Crazy Biene chapter 24 . 9/19/2005
tht is so sad! omg...plz update!

sorry I havent read for like 4EVER...I've been SUPER busy. And thanks for ur review.

B
Stories-have-souls chapter 23 . 8/8/2005
Come on, keep the chapters rolling...:)
Nate chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
whoo thas a good story so far you have to work on it so i can read more of it
Stories-have-souls chapter 21 . 7/8/2005
Another great chapter...plz plz plz update SOON!
Lily D'Arouet chapter 21 . 7/8/2005
hmm, interesting. does dametra trust tanner now, then? she doesn't seem to have a problem trusting him about seth, but in previous chapters, she thought that he could never be trusted. it might help if you illustrate the turn-around a little better. unless there never WAS a turn-around...

the story's definitely progressing. but i'd like to see some more confrontation between dametra and tanner, especially over the vampire, pierce. it'd be interesting if dametra chose to keep in contact with pierce, just to spite tanner. after all, i doubt he'd think twice before doing the same to her. keep up the good work, arslan!

blessed be, lily
Crazy Biene chapter 20 . 6/27/2005
hey! A cliffhander! What happened?
Stories-have-souls chapter 20 . 6/22/2005
But...but...what has happened? I need to know more!
Lily D'Arouet chapter 19 . 6/21/2005
*gasp* dude, you canNOT just leave it off there. well, you can, but it's really annoying! i hope you have an idea as to what the heck tanner means 'cause i sure don't. here's hoping the next update is soon!

blessed be, lily
Stories-have-souls chapter 19 . 6/19/2005
Well, I have mixed feelings about this chapter COS' IT IS TOO SHORT! ARE YOU PURPOSELY STARVING ME OF THE STORY? I MUST READ MORE!
Crazy Biene chapter 19 . 6/19/2005
lol...this reminds me of those lovey-dovey soapies where the two "loverbirds" can't stand each other and then..they do. CUTE! Plz do update.
Crazy Biene chapter 18 . 6/19/2005
wtf did TAnner just do? You don't treat a lady that way!
Crazy Biene chapter 17 . 6/19/2005
uhoh...I don't know...what could this dream mean? *reads on*
Lily D'Arouet chapter 18 . 6/14/2005
Stories-have-souls chapter 18 . 6/8/2005
OMG such a great chapter! YOU MUST UPDATE SOON!

Effective detail. Me likey :)
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »