Reviews for Though It's Only A Dream
Thornberry chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Nice. I HATE having dreams like that though. I have no luck with guys...lol. Very nice poem. You put a lot of emotion into you're poems. It's like a quote my Language Arts Teacher told us.."No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader" I think Robert Frost said that. You follow that rule very well, in all of your writting.
Amelia Grant chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
you show feeling through you work; nice job!
Hanna Star-Runner chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
As always, beautiful. I can't get over how much I love your style, your rythym... beautiful. Keep writing!
born-again chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Wonderful poem.
katiebuggie chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Oh gosh I HATE it when that happens. It's all like WOO!and then you wake up and it's like DAMNIT! Great poem! I hope you nget that dream kiss for reals sooN! Lol.
Butterfly1712 chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
yes, it's kinda sad when you wake up from a very beautiful dream...keep up the good work! and did you really dream 'bout that?)
genny marie chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
o i love little lovely dreams. i had one where i told this kid 'there's a boating supply store named after you' which is easily the most romantic thing i have ever even thought of... this is a nice little poem... aww aww aww aww... it's really cute and nice... great job... however i think that the complete sentences take something away from it... usually dreams don't happen in perfect little phrases, if you know what i mean... xoxosaint genevieve
aalagidude chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Nice i always hate when that happens. It tortures you so. Its inescapeable and for me they never come back. Oh well its a nice poem. See ya im off Aalagi-san.
InfiniteDreamer04 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
wow! i had a dream just like that, and you captured ALL my emotions. this is exactly how i felt. how strange. good job.
T. Finky chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I've had dreams like that! This is a good poem, though it's more a collection of statements. It's still very good though. (Thanks for your review, by the way.)
A. S. LeMay chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
what an awesome dream:( haha too bad i don't get dreams like that, hope you get him:)
Ethereal Silver chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Yeah, let's all go sleep and have dreams like that...*sighs* Beautiful poem...
RemyxZer0 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
aw, thatz so cute. I hope you find the real him;)
Rozlin chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
dreams like that suck. i always wish that my real life was just a dream (it would be a very bad one) AND THAT MY DREAMS WERE REAL. oops shift got stuck. oh well
DathomiranSciFiAuthor chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Beautiful poem, very well-written and profound.