Reviews for Delicious
Midlina chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is golden! I loved the bog people.
Chelseamuffin chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Hee, I know I'm a little late- three years, actually. But this was so cute that I just had to comment on it. : )

I don't know how you can pull of humour like that. When I try it comes off- bland. Dry. Ugly. But you made me laugh. : D

Good work! : )
ClassicTrick chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
this is simply hilarious.

I loved it
Fantazolic chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
wow. this is really well written and the humor is very well done too...'delicious' for lack of better word...

great work!
fading innocence chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Hilarious. I love "Sometimes the viewers would turn roughly the same shade of green as the bog people", and "When I grown up, I'm going to be a pastry.", as well as "Curtis had a rather self-destructive habit of eating playdough." I love this essay.

I wanna be cheese. Cheese...

~Fading Innocence

'dazzle me with your hypocrisy'
xWhit3StaRx chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Haha, that is awesome! XD Now if only I convince my parents to let me do the same...'
sunshower chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Brilliant!
jollyrancher-j2k chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
That is so cute!
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
That's the best essay I have ever read, and I have read many. Definatly going to my favorites list!
MyBrokenChains chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
That's so unbelievably awesome.
Krismet chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Wow, that was absolutely the funniest thing I read all day. "I want to be delicious" that will live on with me forever! *laughs* Oh, your writing is priceless!
Lost in the Funhouse chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I love it! I love it! 'Twas hilarious! The fireman... King... But I loved the pastry- light and fluffy. Excellent! I love it! :D
VDraconis chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Can I eat you?
The Random Witness chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I love this its great! it really lightens the load of career choice pressure. luv it! going on faves. ~TRW (",)
Nanners chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Oh, I love it. It's funny, funny, funny! (I think I overdid the funny bit).

Excellent little piece you have here.