Reviews for Temporarily Undecided
inept chapter 5 . 5/25/2005
SAK- u've got to finish this story! In ur author's note u said "Please don't be frustrated with the long wait...though I doubt anyone is." Not true! I want 2 finish reading it, ur alot better at writing than I am. Anyways, I'll talk 2 u later,

the other SAK
Elphaba Thropp chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
This is a really good beginning. Now, on to the next chapter...

-Kipcha
thepastisthepast chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
Hey, this is really good! Update soon!

X-ZaiPS: Oh, and in my stories, I often use the same names because I like those names-especially Vic. So they're different people...just same names...yup...
SafinaM chapter 4 . 2/2/2005
"afterwards, Daniel and Ivory had had hidden themselves from her family for hushed conversation and a final, tender caress of lips on lips before he had been given a phone to call his parents. Instead, some sort of powder had floated from the receiver and drugged him unconscious." What happened to Daniel? *confused* I mean, where'd he go? Other than that slightly confusing bit this was really good, update soon! training... hehehe, can't wait! ;) btw, I finished my story and started a new one... *hint hint, nudge nudge* ;)
SafinaM chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
Hmm... I dunno why you can't find it, look for "Faerie Underworld will change title later" lol. Loved the chapter! Update!
Takara Taji chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
really good. I can't wait to see what happens next so please update soon.
SafinaM chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
Hey, AWESOME stories! I love vampires... one of my friends calls me a vampiress sometimes cuz of the way I act... Anyways, GREAT, yet another person with a talent for writing :D btw, could u R&R mine? (i'm getting a little obsessive with the R&Ring but no one's reviewed mine yet!)
Takara Taji chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
this was a really good chapter. hope you update for the answer, i think i get it now. :)
lazigirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
very VERY cool. i love vampire stories. keep writing this - there's an interesting vamp fic on MysteryVamp04 called extinction, if you're
Takara Taji chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
this is really good so far. Keep up the good work. though when Ivory said, "my father is not the same as yours," and "My father would not kidnap anyone," are you saying that she thought her adoptive father kidnapped her because of what the little boy said to her? just curious. But it's really good so far and update soon.