Reviews for I Love You Darling, No One Else
Ravyn Starkweather chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Lovely...Yea, it was short, but it really didn't need to be any longer. Very romantic, in a morbid sense, which, in my opinion is the best kind. Loved it to death.

-Ravyn Starkweather
bob-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
wow...this is really sad...short but bittersweet and to the point...i like it alot! i wonder how the bride fell into teh pond though...
hammiluv chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
that's SO fucking sad
emerald chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
hell...thats...hell how? why? the poor guy! my heart's started beating hard here...love your choice of words...wow whoa
A.L. Deles chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
ACCKK! one word: PERFECT

you've written it exquisitely..aww couldnt have done it any better.. well done :P ...golly so confusing yet so.. enough

i loved it..i think i've read some of your other stuff..couldnt remember if i've reviewed or not.
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Wow! I love it!
my dangerous angel baby chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Finished reading something else and in the mood for romance. Loved this! Great job! )
Blcknblu chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
powerfulmovingtouchingit is fantasticsadi think it is perfect in every wayits really awesome
Gina chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
its like they say love lives on forever.
Renzie chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
That was good. I liked how you dove into the climax right away. It gives a factor of likeability to this. Great job!
a24HourSmile chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Hunny.

Jeez.

IDK where you get these things from.

But it's great. Keep it up, kid. lol.
EoSpHoRuS chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Yeah.. it sucks they both died... but they are together in the afterlife!

*mutters about never reviewing this either*

Meg
Karuli chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
um did he die too? sad...
fwaahh chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
i must say, i was really swept away by the imagery and the analagy of the ice being the barrier of death made everything so much more real. beautiful. well done.
Scarlett Leigh chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Ugh. Very creepy, but well written.