Reviews for Concrete Angel
K. T. Wood chapter 23 . 10/25/2005
Aw. That was so sweet. that chapter was just filled with love! Loved it. You're awesome. Thanks!
moment2moment chapter 22 . 10/19/2005
Wonderful and fabulous! Loved the past two chapters very much. Can't wait to see the mom's reaction to this one, just please don't kill Mike or Chester... PLEASE! (sry that's what my friends think is gonna happen.) Can't wait for the next part so please hurry... my life is doomed of boredom til we get an update! toodles
K. T. Wood chapter 22 . 10/16/2005
Aw. His mother's a bitch. That's all. love it. They are so cute! Woot.
animebuddy chapter 21 . 10/14/2005
I just noticed that you got 2 new chapters up (yay!), but I have a major headache so I won't be able to read chapter 22 yet (tear). I hope to get to it soon. I love this story!
brokenheartsbeat chapter 22 . 10/14/2005
sorry i haven't been reviewing! i just tend to read when i don't have the time really...but i'm addited to this story. i love it so much. don't think i forgot about it if i don't review for awhile!
emerald raven chapter 22 . 10/14/2005
yay! glad i could brighten your day up honey! cause your update has just brightened my otherwise shitty day! i loved this chapter so much - it was just really sweet and i just loved seeing the two of them together... but then again i always love seeing them together...oh oh oh i absolutely LOVE 'More Human Than Human'! it's playing right now! lol yay! ::bounces:: now i'm uberly hyper...nyeh like it matters! ha! anyway back on track... i fell in love with this chapter!((i want it's babies!)) another brilliantly written update! maybe another soon eh? lol you know you can't say no to this lovely face ::puppy dog eyes:: ok so you cant see my face but you get the picture...so yeah - more updates soon? keep up the great work!

emerald raven chapter 21 . 10/13/2005
i'm torn between going "Aw chester is such a sweetheart, him and mike are co cute together..." and going "Kill the bitch whore who dared touch mike ::waving a pitchfork::" both'll do i guess lol - this chapter was really emotional, and I think you managed to capture it really well! well done - and keep it up cause i love this story! ::major-uber-huggles::anyway - can't wait for more!

animebuddy chapter 20 . 9/22/2005
I love this story! I cried so much throughout the whole thing. It's so well writen. The best story I've read in a long time. Please don't change the style or anything about the way you write it. It's perfect! XD
Natasha5 chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
You're not a bad writer, but alot of what you say sounds very amateur. Eg. 'I swear Chris picked me just cause he don't like me'. You need to learn a little more about sentence structure, but apart from that, it isn't bad. Your sentence I used as an expample, correctly would have been..'I swear that Chris picked me just because he does not (or doesn't depending on how casual it is) like me.
K. T. Wood chapter 20 . 9/16/2005
Aww, oh my god I love your story! It's so amazing! Chester and Mike are together *dances*. That's so exciting. I'm so glad I didn't have to wait ages for it... I think I would have exploded! Love it! Update! Soon! Please! I am so favouriting this story! Love from me.
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 20 . 9/14/2005
aww its so sweet!
emerald raven chapter 20 . 9/14/2005
aww that was so sweet! they worked it out! i'm so happy for mike he totally deserved it! this was a great chapter hun so keep it up! hope life goes a bit easier on ya from now on .

moment2moment chapter 20 . 9/14/2005
hey there! missed you. love the new chapter. feel bad for chris tho. oh well. YAY! my day just got ten times better because they kissed. you so totally rock. hurry with chapter 21. i won't be able to contain myself if you wait. toodles!
Erin P chapter 20 . 9/14/2005
Aw! Cute chapter - I love this story.
ChildrenOfTheKorn69 chapter 19 . 8/13/2005